Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I bottomed for the first time
Bottom was very scary for me. I swore I would never do it. After doing it a few times, it isn't so bad. I'm on my way to liking it.

Congrats! First experiences can really influence how you feel in the future about being a bottom. Im glad you had a good one!

Welcome to the club,though remember it's always nice to reciprocate.

Been far too long since I last bottomed. Great fun it was too!

I've only bottomed once, it was a mixed bag, I like the guy a lot, but it was one of those it felt good and it hurt at the same time things, but I think I will definitely do it again

ardus Wrote:I've only bottomed once, it was a mixed bag, I like the guy a lot, but it was one of those it felt good and it hurt at the same time things, but I think I will definitely do it again

I think either he was a bit large for you or you were still a bit uptight. And not completely prepared....It doesn't have to hurt at all. Just feel good.

princealbertofb Wrote:I think either he was a bit large for you or you were still a bit uptight. And not completely prepared....It doesn't have to hurt at all. Just feel good.

I think you are right about a lot of that. He was good sized about 6 1/2 and it happened in the heat of the moment, not a lot of time to prepare myself mentally, it took a good five minutes of slowly working his way in before I was comfortable enough for him to go at it. Overall though I think it was a good experience, and I defintiely need more practice.
Richard

I'm a bottom and I've always been a bottom, but being a top every now and then is not so bad either.

Being a bottom is the best feeling in the world

Being a bottom is an exhilarating experience for me. Although, Once in awhile I top, hehe.

I used to be a top in my early twenties and never liked the idea of being bottom. By age 27 I plunked up the courage and of all sizes was broken in by a 9 incher. Now I just love being a bottom. More so than being a top. So I went from being a top to a versatile bottom. So the story here for all you tops is never say never until at least you've given it a try (a few times). Smile