Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I did it!!!
Eth21 Wrote:Ok so another update I'm now out to almost all my freinds, just the straight guy freinds left to go Big Grin so far everyone has been mega supportive and told me if anyone gives me s**t they will protect me!! Was the exact opposite to how I thought this would all go down so I feel great!!! Also told my best freind from school (he gay and were not as close as before) took me ages to convince him I wasn't joking but he was cool with it tho disappointed he wasn't the only gay in our year group.. Or that I didn't tell him back then.

And all of this in a month or so..

you really are something special, Eth...

Xyxthumbs

So last update and that's it I'm now completely out to all my friends I needn't of worried about any of them as they all including my straight guy freinds completely accepted me and are very happy for me!! So now if anyone asks if I am gay ether at work or out and about I won't deny it. I feel so much happier now and very much relived that the whole thing is over with and I can move on with my life.

Well done Eth. Congrats all round Smile

ObW
X

Eth21 Wrote:So last update and that's it I'm now completely out to all my friends I needn't of worried about any of them as they all including my straight guy freinds completely accepted me and are very happy for me!! So now if anyone asks if I am gay ether at work or out and about I won't deny it. I feel so much happier now and very much relived that the whole thing is over with and I can move on with my life.

You deserve like a cake or something.

Nah, better yet, you deserve Tom Daley as a gift....go on, take him, he's yours

[Image: 574TomDaley.png]

U big flame o, im happy for u

Congrats Eth and wtg mom!!!!!

Butter

congratulations mate