Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I looked at the young stud...
He said this might be awkward, I asked if he was "on top", he smiled and said yes, I slid my clothes
down the bench and he thanked me for making room.

More of a funny story than a joke, we were in the locker room, I had the bottom locker, he was "over me".

This was the same hot young dude who had given me a look od disdain last week, now he stood in front of me in his tight undies, god, life is so good!

Ok, I don't get it. More details please. I'm curious.

What was funny, to me, was him saying it was going to be awkward, then I asked him if he was on top, as in topping me.

Next time, ask if you can take turns.

Lex

A couple years ago I had a locker neighbor (we have permanent lockers), Sam, who was a nicely buffed out young pre-med frat boy. He and I had somewhat similar schedules so we'd had several in-passing locker neighbor conversations and he knew I was gay.

Anyway, this one time we were changing together and out of the blue (and probably without really thinking about it) he said, "Damn, my dick hurts!" LOL... I had no idea where that was coming from but I said, "Well, thanks for sharing, Sam, is there anything you want me to do about that?"

My boyfriend was on the phone and asked what I was doing I said cooking supper. Two hours later after getting off work he called and asked again I said getting ready to eat supper. He said dang how did you cook it. I replied I cooked it like I make love, slow, long and hard!!!! His only reply was a huge laugh then said your such a smartass an honest one but a smartass the same.

MikeW Wrote:A couple years ago I had a locker neighbor (we have permanent lockers), Sam, who was a nicely buffed out young pre-med frat boy. He and I had somewhat similar schedules so we'd had several in-passing locker neighbor conversations and he knew I was gay.

Anyway, this one time we were changing together and out of the blue (and probably without really thinking about it) he said, "Damn, my dick hurts!" LOL... I had no idea where that was coming from but I said, "Well, thanks for sharing, Sam, is there anything you want me to do about that?"

Then what happened?

Radbot42 Wrote:Then what happened?
LOL, thought no one would ever ask!

So Sam says, "I dunno, man, it's getting kinda hard."

I closed my locker door a bit so I could peer around from where I was pulling on my workout shorts and, sure enough, his thick 7 and a half inch cut cock was looking swollen, enflamed and definitely more than a little plump. "Shit, dude," I says, "what the hell have you been doing to that thing?"

He looked up at me from his dick in his hand with an embarrassed grin on his face, "Nothing too unusual. I mean, last time I had it out playing with it me and some of the guys were out having a little fun in the glade behind the chem lab. You don't suppose I could have gotten poison oak or something on it do you?!"

The glade is a small wooded area behind one of the science buildings on campus. I knew it well, one of the better known cruising spots around. "Fuck, Sam, yeah, could easily be. You know there's poison oak around especially in that underbrush and brambles. You weren't crawling around in it or anything were you?"

Sam's grin was turning more and more into an irritated grimace as the more he tried to sooth his aching member, the harder it got. By this time his meat was turning bright red, full on hard, swolle-up and a tad blistery. Not only that, his eyes were bugging, tearing up and turning pink. Whatever this was it was spreading fast! ... "OH HOLY FUCK, this fucker really HURTS!" he swore.

Alright, anyone want to pickup up and run with this literary narrative? Laugh

I had poison ivy on my dick as a kid. That stuff is sticky and spreads around so easily!

The poison ivy juice I mean :p

My gym has an inordinate number of hotties. I think it's the location. It does give you a warped sense of things though O.o

I had a horrible allergic reaction one time to something, not even sure what it was... not anything I'd ever been cautioned about. I'd taken a leak out in the woods and that evening I just started blowing up everywhere. My dick got so swollen it was twice its usual size and, no, I'm not exaggerating and, no, it was not pleasant. Quite the opposite. But it wasn't just my dick, it was my whole body, face, eyes, everything. Horrid torture.