Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm thinking about my virginity...
And possibly... giving it away I guess. I've had a fair amount of chances to lose it but I always back out. It's just how I was raised I guess, I feel like if I give it away I'll be "dirty" or something and I think I'll feel guilty about it; I'm just like that. I don't know why I keep thinking it's a big deal, I can't say I'll "Wait till I'm married" since that's illegal here. Rolleyes

I've been thinking that maybe if I get another opportunity I should just take it and get this over with so that sex wouldn't feel like such a big thing anymore. I mean... I know my brother lost his years ago, why am I so afraid? @_@

Am I just being a baby?

You do what's right for you. I waited till i was in love. However it's different for everyone. There should be no rush or pressure. So do what you feel is right.

Mick

Yeah sadly you cant wait till youre married since its illegal in a lot of places -_-
Its up to you really; I mean if thats how you were raised then yeah wait for that someone special if you want.
Its up to you though; youre the one who has to say to yourself youre ready for this that and think about the future how you might feel :/
Ultimately no one can tell you if you should or not; its your decision, just people can advicse you Smile

I hear alot of people on the internet say:
"I wish i'd of waited"
But i've never heard anyone say:
"I Lost it to some random person, i don't regret it one bit"

But i guess people who DID lose it to some random person, and DIDN'T care wouldn't post on the internet about it........
But i guess, no matter what, it is going to be your dessision.

Either way, play safe.Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Yeah, in the end, it's my decision. If I DO end up sleeping with someone (and it's the person I'm hoping it'll be) I'll most likely lose it though. LOL

And yeah, I always hear people say that they regret it, I never hear the opposite.

i would just wait till your in a steady relation ship
with some one you care about

not just a one night stand Tongue
but in the end its all up to you

I'd say that you should wait until you feel ready. That is no guarantee, but you will be less likely to regret it.

I lost my virginity at 26. While I ultimately regretted the relationship as a whole, I don't regret waiting until I felt ready to be intimate with another person.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Thing about sex is TuxSky, people tend to put it on a big old pedestal, when you finally do decide to do the nasty it probably won’t be as good or bad as you thought it would be.

Oh an there is side effect sex has, after you have it once your going to want to do it again and again………..and again, than once more after……..than again and again.

I lost my virginity when I was 14 to my best friend at the time. I would wait till you are ready and care about the person and dont feel pressured by the people around you.

Just thinking... I really dislike the phrase "do the nasty"

It makes sex sound dirty and ugly. If that's what it is for you then I'd suggest that you're probably doing it wrong.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk