Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I'm thinking about my virginity...
Rofl Rofl Rofl Rofl

That Colin is the best laugh i had all night.

But hey you might have sex or "make love"
But I...I do the nasty that's just how i get down:biggrin:

My advice...you are young...wait until it feels right to you...and when it feels right you will know and it will happen. There is no rush.

Yes, I'd go with eastofeden's advice. I have not lost my virginity and I'm 26. I was going to while I was in my last relationship... I promised him that he was the only one I would ever have sex with and he promised me that... but who knows, my guess he broke that promise or he already. I have never even been kissed and I promised my first kiss for the guy I was with, so I'm a complete and total virgin. The same goes with the guy I was with last, however he will break that promise or he already did. I have no idea... so it looks like I'm gonna die a virgin or in due time... I'll lose it and I have no choice to break that promise. Well if the last guy I was with did, I have no choice but to do the same thing. :/

While the memory of other 'times' may fade over the years, your memory of your first time is likely to remain clear. I'd say that if there is one 'time' to avoid making a mistake it's your first time.

Other than that I agree with the gist of the advice that others have offered.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

OMG what is the big deal TUX society tells us to have swex as much as possable to prove you are a man BULL FEATHERS I lost my virginity to a woman because I was told that is the way it is supposed to be one of the worst times in my life I might add I was 18. my first male sex was at 25 and it was the closest thing to heaven i can think of.

Do not give into the Idea that because you are gay you have to be a slut

there is MORE to being gay than JUST SEX

Hang in there kiddo you are just fine

i really love and respect that comment

i really relate to your comment never been touched or kissed either!

Mr. Lonely Wrote:there is MORE to being gay than JUST SEX
I wish your comment can be true.
But from my own observation all young gay guys are just rushing for something physical. Everyone that I met just wanted a hot body, a cute face and a big penis.
Probably, it will be different as we get older but I think youngster should loose themselves a little bit and be safe. So by the time we are over 35, have a life partner, we should be able to say "been there, done that, get over it" not "I wonder how it feels to be a slut and I am thinking about cheating on my partner for some casual sex"

conechvn Wrote:Wow. What happened to you tonight babe? I just went to work like 6 hours and you got an evolution in your thought.

Well, if you feel like it 's right to give away, then give it away. Just be safe. Don't suck or bareback just because he tells you that you are the only one. Also, since you are bottom, use a lot of lube. It 's going to hurt like hell.

Plus, if you can not find the right candidate, I can fly there to have you take it away :eek:

A lot can happen in six hours. Rolleyes
I just talked to one of my friends who was giving me way too much information about his sex life and I just wondered how he could see sex as something so casual, so I ended up doing some thinking/reflection.

I haven't made up my mind on my position yet. ~_~
LOL! Con! You're unbelievable! :p

Mr. Lonely Wrote:OMG what is the big deal TUX society tells us to have swex as much as possable to prove you are a man BULL FEATHERS I lost my virginity to a woman because I was told that is the way it is supposed to be one of the worst times in my life I might add I was 18. my first male sex was at 25 and it was the closest thing to heaven i can think of.

Do not give into the Idea that because you are gay you have to be a slut

there is MORE to being gay than JUST SEX

Hang in there kiddo you are just fine

I don't wanna have sex as much as possible or be a slut, I just want to... well, I don't know. Stop seeing sex as such a big deal? Am I really giving in to the masses? >_>

I know there is more to being gay and being in a relationship than sex, trust me. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few who think so... at least at my age. I just don't know why I'm thinking like that, it just seems unnecessary to think so. I feel like I'm being delusional, I'll most likely never have a normal lifestyle if I stay where I'm at now (sadly, I'll most likely stay here for the majority of my life) so why "wait"? Wait on what? I want to meet someone and get into a serious, monogamous, long-term relationship but I doubt that'll ever happen because everyone who I know that's gay around me is just interested in sex, last night just solidified that for me. Even when I'm being friendly, kind and accepting. I don't even have high standards or anything; I love people for them, they don't need to try to work hard to impress me or anything but why be so honest and romantic if all we're gonna do is have sex? Ah, I think if I think too much about this I'll just end up deciding to become a slut. >_<

conechvn Wrote:I wish your comment can be true.
But from my own observation all young gay guys are just rushing for something physical. Everyone that I met just wanted a hot body, a cute face and a big penis.
Probably, it will be different as we get older but I think youngster should loose themselves a little bit and be safe. So by the time we are over 35, have a life partner, we should be able to say "been there, done that, get over it" not "I wonder how it feels to be a slut and I am thinking about cheating on my partner for some casual sex"

And now I read your post. Rolleyes
I wanna tell you that you're just meeting the wrong guys and that you shouldn't let a few guys represent the mindset of the entire gay community but... I'm doing the same thing. I'm being such a hypocrite. I don't want to wait till I'm 35 though, why can't I find someone who thinks like me that's around my age? ;__;

Gosh... I need to do some more thinking. >_>

TuxSky Wrote:A lot can happen in six hours. Rolleyes
I just talked to one of my friends who was giving me way too much information about his sex life and I just wondered how he could see sex as something so casual, so I ended up doing some thinking/reflection.

I haven't made up my mind on my position yet. ~_~
LOL! Con! You're unbelievable! :p

I don't wanna have sex as much as possible or be a slut, I just want to... well, I don't know. Stop seeing sex as such a big deal? Am I really giving in to the masses? >_>

I know there is more to being gay and being in a relationship than sex, trust me. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few who think so... at least at my age. I just don't know why I'm thinking like that, it just seems unnecessary to think so. I feel like I'm being delusional, I'll most likely never have a normal lifestyle if I stay where I'm at now (sadly, I'll most likely stay here for the majority of my life) so why "wait"? Wait on what? I want to meet someone and get into a serious, monogamous, long-term relationship but I doubt that'll ever happen because everyone who I know that's gay around me is just interested in sex, last night just solidified that for me. Even when I'm being friendly, kind and accepting. I don't even have high standards or anything; I love people for them, they don't need to try to work hard to impress me or anything but why be so honest and romantic if all we're gonna do is have sex? Ah, I think if I think too much about this I'll just end up deciding to become a slut. >_<

And now I read your post. Rolleyes
I wanna tell you that you're just meeting the wrong guys and that you shouldn't let a few guys represent the mindset of the entire gay community but... I'm doing the same thing. I'm being such a hypocrite. I don't want to wait till I'm 35 though, why can't I find someone who thinks like me that's around my age? ;__;

Gosh... I need to do some more thinking. >_>
I'm not all about sex but I do want to find a boyfriend and lose my virginity <_< thats just me I want the experience and to be done with it. More than anything, I want a boyfriend lol Sex might be a part of the relationship; we're young still, but I hope whoever he is is also able to communicate with me on another level lol
So yeah not all young gay guys are after sex lol