Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...I'm thinking joining a dateing site.
Have patience Timmy, it has only been one week. Good things come to those who wait.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

It 's internet age so why not do the online thing? There are a bunch of people that I know ( straight and gay ) meet their life partner on dating site or thing like that. These couples are just as adorable as normal couple.

well done for joining a dating site - plenty of evidence say they really work like others have said,,,,
give it more time though - you've talked about your love of sci-fi etc on hear so id hold out for the perfect guy with similar interests...i know opposites attract but you need loads in common , sure its a matter of time till that hot man appears Smile bes of luck too m8

OK, first I'd recommend Posting an add on Craigslist of who you are, what u want, etc.
That's free.
Also, Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com is free also, and several gay guys tend to use it, almost a little bit more than craigslist I've noticed.

TimmyThink Wrote:Thanks David but but I'll think I'll stick with my geek site for now, it would be nice to meet someone an d not have to explain my sizeable anime collection or what BSG is.

On the another issue I have no idea what to write in my profile. I'm not the type to get all sappy an such.

PS:
BSG: Battlestar Gataltica, seen every episode lol.

I have found local chat rooms a great resource for hook ups. Have you tried them?