Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...I'm thinking joining a dateing site.
I found this dating site called Geek to Geek.

I have been running match searches and not getting very good results. When I run a male seeking male search using my criteria I get 22 matches, if I switch it up to male seeking either I get about 65 matches. Maybe the site doesn’t have a lot of gay members, maybe just not a lot Canadians from Ontario members.
Either way so far I don’t sure if joining this site would result in any type of successfulness, or maybe I should just loosen up on my criteria…I don’t know.

Also I’ve have always talked smack about online dating, but considering the times I know lots of people at meeting via the internets…hell my older brother meet his wife playing online videogames so crazy things happen.

Carpe diem right new year new risks….what do you guys think.

I say go for it, if you want to join one. Personally I wouldn't even bother with my dating sites. To me, so many of them are rip-offs. Good luck!

its your choice Timmy but dating sites have always left me cold and needy. have you looked up a local LGBT site to see what events are going on? you don't have to do the bar thing if you don't wan to.

try getting involved with LGBT you may meet a nice guy.

I'd agree with QTboy, go for it, but then I am biased I met my bf on a dating site.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Using a dating site is not going to stop you from meeting people in other ways. What's wrong with widening your opportunities?

Mr. Not So Lonely Wrote:its your choice Timmy but dating sites have always left me cold and needy. have you looked up a local LGBT site to see what events are going on? you don't have to do the bar thing if you don't wan to.

try getting involved with LGBT you may meet a nice guy.

Thanks David but but I'll think I'll stick with my geek site for now, it would be nice to meet someone an d not have to explain my sizeable anime collection or what BSG is.

On the another issue I have no idea what to write in my profile. I'm not the type to get all sappy an such.

I have previously posted my thoughts on profiles, here.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Well it's done, I'm now in the internet dating scene...kind of Confusedmile:

Well it's been one week, I have currently have no messages. This venture as to this point been proven fruitless, no fruit for Timmy. Wink

TimmyThink Wrote:Well it's been one week, I have currently have no messages. This venture as to this point been proven fruitless, no fruit for Timmy. Wink

Join the club Timmy, I have tried dating sites, and to no avail at all. I'm hoping real life might prove more successful :p