Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I went to Burger King last night and apparently ordered some food poisoning...
ugh I got sooooooooooo sick this morning around 5 am. My stomach was cramping so bad it got to the point where I Puke . Sad At least only once though and it gave me some instant relieve thankfully.

I dont think I ever want to eat at BK again. At least not that one.

how long ago was it since you last had burger king before you ate it? I find when I don't eat fast fod for awhile, I get very sick

I don't mean to be rude, but what do you expect from Burger King, the worst of the worst in fast food.

Richard

I can no longer eat fast foods like BK, Mc Donalds, Der Wiener, etc. My 'normal' diet is low fats and high vegetable matter, thus the grease and heavy 'meat' (I know I use that word loosely here) gets my tummy upset. I haven't gotten to the point of puking, but there have been times when I certainly wished I could.

If you are usually a good eater - meaning stick with lots of veg, low fat sort of stuff, these fast foods can really do a number on your tum-tum.

I've experienced that same phenomenon.

When you are deployed to Iraq orAfghanistan you typically live on a specific, horrible, type of food. When you redeploy as we call it, you fly through either Kuwait, (Iraq), or Mannas, (Afghanistan), both of which have fast food available.

The urge to eat it is STRONG.
When you've been away from the US for a while the presence of the omnipresent fast food giants becomes very attractive.
Bit your body is not used to it at that point.

Ten minutes eating the BK (Mannas), or McDonalds (Kuwait) means 30 minutes on the toilet.

Richard

Not to be gross but everytime I eat there I get really bad gas and get sick so I don't go there much. The only time I do is if a friend wants to go. hahaha

I won't eat at BK anymore despite it's comtract with AAFES, later I will talk abput AAFES, too many people I have known with bad experiences there.

Richard

I thought it was gonna say, " I saw Beyonce."

ardus Wrote:I don't mean to be rude, but what do you expect from Burger King, the worst of the worst in fast food.

Richard

Naw, Mc Douchebags is the worst.

Actually anyplace with deepfryers is pretty bad.
The fried chicken places are usually the dirtiest.

I think I eat out enough to where it wouldnt affect me that badly. Usually on the weekends when the bf is off work and neither of us feel like cooking. We eat healthily during the week with lots of veggies/salads though.

I think this was just purely food poisoning honestly. I was literally in pain with cramps in my stomach.