Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I went to Burger King last night and apparently ordered some food poisoning...
I can't eat fast food period and it doesn't matter what restaurant, BK, Mc Donut, Harvey's, the amount of sodium, fat will kill my stomach in matter of minute. I am not vegan or vegetarian, but I do need a very very balance meal. Last time I ate at Mc Donut i felt sick for three days, Murder King, 4 days... so I cook at home Smileand I'm a very good cook ask Alex Smile

ardus Wrote:McDonalds, Burger King, and Kentucky Fried Chicken are, in my opiniom responsible for the death of the American Kitchen.

Richard

They were good places to eat until they became conglomerates.
Then it all went into the crapper.

I dont eat much of this stuff anymore, because Im diabetic now. But Ive always tried to stay away from meat altogether. Sometimes I just get a craving for burgers.

If you were only sick for one night or one day, then more than likely you just got some bad mayo on your burger. If it was bad meat or moldy veggies, you would have been sick for a lot longer.

Just in case, next time, get your condiments on the side and put them on yourself.

Jake Wrote:I can't eat fast food period and it doesn't matter what restaurant, BK, Mc Donut, Harvey's, the amount of sodium, fat will kill my stomach in matter of minute. I am not vegan or vegetarian, but I do need a very very balance meal. Last time I ate at Mc Donut i felt sick for three days, Murder King, 4 days... so I cook at home Smileand I'm a very good cook ask Alex Smile

I would consider that a big plus for you.

Ive worked with some people who I call "grease intolerant". They cant eat any kind of fast food, simply because of all the grease, additives, and chemicals they saturate everything with.

Of course if you are born in the southern USA, you build up a tolerance for that crap....but stil there are some peeps out there who are born with sensitive tummies.

Food poisoning is one of the reasons I no longer go to BK.