Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Is a regular fb a good thing?
So what do you think? I often think how must easier the hook up process would be...and much quicker. But what about variety?

Trully, it de[ends upon what you are looking for in this stage of your life. If you prefer someone who is easily accessible for sex, and good times, then by all means do whatever makes you happy. You wouldn't have to worry about the variety of dudes you can get, because you dont need uphold any fidelity to anyone since you are in a very casual setting. The most prominent aspect of a "fuck buddy" is the lack of monogamy; each party does their own thing, is a free agent, meaning you can have as many as you possible would want ad it would be in your best interest to play safe and prevent exposure to STD's you obviously know these things.

It is awesome to find someone to have sex with and does not mind not going further and pursuing something more committed. It is perfectly legitimate if 2 consenting people enjoy each other.

Years ago while looking for a housemate, I met my one and only fb. He was an extremely nice guy and we really did click sexually. From the start we had rules... no kissing, and no relationship, not even friends. I saw him in a neighborhood straight bar a couple of times, he introduced himself to my friends and then introduced us to his financee. What a shocker! His wedding came and went... he even sent me an invitation... and he afterwards moved to a town about 3 hours away.
Within a year he was divorced and moved back home with his parents. He wanted to be friends with benefits.... or should I say benefits with friendship, but it never worked out.