Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crying miss
I ve got a new flatmate and with him his gf moved in too... anyway ...she is actually a nice sweet girl good manners ect. they have problems though ,lets put it this way.. they are not not the most in love couple i have ever seen. Basically imo they use each other for different things, his reason is sex (i am gay but she is hot indeed) hers probably a visa. Certainly though she is more in love with him than he is with her..but who knows....

Now she is upstairs (not in the same room as him) crying her self to sleep about an hour now. Poor thing she is gonna lose a stone in weight and she is as thin as a young Twiggy Rolleyes

Awkwardness... Not really a lot you can do though, especially if it's a new flat-mate.

Unless you happen to catch her sometime when he's out and just let her know you're concerned and see if she opens up? Can't really hurt and if it helps her, well ykno, can only be good.

=)

xxx

Jeez! i hate hearin women cry :frown: maybe you could be-friend her offer her a sympathetic ear Wink

I hate hearing women crying too.. plus she is a sweet kind girl looks kinda fragile as if she is in a difficult point in her life (well most likely she is).:frown: She is quite nice trying to take care of him he is not bad either but one of these guys who hold their cards close and making silly innuendo jokes which usually are set to upset women. On that note women can be such emotional masochists imo 'the more you hurt me the more i love you' kind of thing Rolleyes Heard her telling him he is so unsympathetic. I smell break up.

she is still crying but with breaks , he is there talking to her in a low voice i normally hear everything , ceiling is that thin!

Was debating if i should go see what is going on but yeah...I prefer to keep a distance from other peoples gfs however i think i shall have a little talk with her when time is good.

spotysocks Wrote:I hate hearing women crying too.. plus she is a sweet kind girl looks kinda fragile as if she is in a difficult point in her life (well most likely she is).:frown: She is quite nice trying to take care of him he is not bad either but one of these guys who hold their cards close and making silly innuendo jokes which usually are set to upset women. On that note women can be such emotional masochists imo 'the more you hurt me the more i love you' kind of thing Rolleyes Heard her telling him he is so unsympathetic. I smell break up.

she is still crying but with breaks , he is there talking to her in a low voice i normally hear everything , ceiling is that thin!

Was debating if i should go see what is going on but yeah...I prefer to keep a distance from other peoples gfs however i think i shall have a little talk with her when time is good.

Ya said she's prolly there on a visa....does she have any other friends or anyone other than her guy to talk too? I dont think goin up too see would do alot of good but a quiet word like ya say "when the times right" could be just what she needs! Wink Keep us posted on how she gets on!