Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Tonight..
I've recovered (mostly) from man-flu too late to plan anything to do tonight other than have a drink and banter with mates on MSN, maybe head to a late party laters.

Was wondering what you're all doing tonight?

Gwan, cheer me up with exciting plans, as good as actually doing something as it looks like I'll get tonight.

Not used to this whole well-behaved Friday night thing at-all....

Ky xxxx

Tonight babes i am sitting here on my own after completeting four consecutive days of not smoking so dead proud of myself \and rewardning myself with singing to celine deion songs Big Grin

zeon x

LOL

*Peers around uncertainly, wondering if perhaps he's been transported to a new dimension where Celine Dion as a Reward isn't an oxymoron...

Lol nah I'm joking, I've caught myself singing to some of her stuff a few times before. Drunkenly, mind you...

And congrats on quitting smoking, don't turn into one of those anti-smoker nazi's though! o.O

Heh xxx

hehe dont worry i wont turn into an anti smoker nazi hehe i am still gonna be telling my flat mates to quit only snag is me dogs eaten me nicorette lozengers so gonna have to go the week on will power and i havent had four good days for it to be thrown in the bin....

kindest regards

zeon x

Lol careful, you'll see your dog down at the newsagents buying twenty Mayfair in the morning, once you get them onto the nicotine... :tongue:

xx

its horribvle i need nicoteen without the cigarette stuff hehe and asda is sut for refurbishment

I plan on catching up on all my emails, forums and updating sites :biggrin:.

Tonight imma doin the same as every weekend these days....babysittin Rolleyes

LOL aww, I'm sure you'll be duly rewarded someday for your tireless efforts in the name of humanity...

On the safe side, though, I'd plan a good piss-up on your first weekend of freedom. :tongue:

xx

Thats what weeknights are for [Image: burpclear.gif] ROLL ON MONDAY!