Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So am I the only person scared of the dark?
Ooo i love the dark! Soo many thing can be down in the dark.... I also like guys who are scared of the dark for some reason e.o
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I'm uncomfortable in the dark. If my partner didn't sleep in bed with me at night I would probably have the TV on a timer to stay awake with me until I fell asleep. I'm not a big fan of pitch black...

SilverBullet Wrote:we would watch scary movies then id go into the kitchen he would follow
after several trips I realized he was afraid and didnt want to be left alone Tongue

i can't watch horror films. they appear to appeal to some irrational parts of my brain, and scramble me. i start having irrational fears, while being logically aware that they couldn't be true at the same time. not pleasant. so, i stay away from horror pictures.

PS. i'm not afraid of the dark; i love darkness.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

nothing better than watching horror movies in total darkness as I have done tonight , and I love darkness outside especially dark early winter nights as people stay in doors so less folks to deal with - although my typos are terrible as I use my keyboard here on GS in pitch black too Smile

I love the dark, especially if its permeated by ambient candlelight.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I often find myself having to keep a light on at night because I can't sleep otherwise. I feel like I can't get enough air or like I'm going to go blind or something. Maybe it's because, if I keep the light on, I can see how much air is left in the room which is reassuring.

himself Wrote:Maybe it's because, if I keep the light on, I can see how much air is left in the room which is reassuring.

You can't see air though, it's invisible to the eye as well as scentless.

Radbot42 Wrote:You can't see air though, it's invisible to the eye as well as scentless.

I take it you haven't visited Los Angeles!

My parents used to have a night light in the bathroom. It was a disc that glowed light green and was hardly noticeable during the day but it was odd how much light is gave off at night. Not a bad idea for dark hallways and the like.

If a little light helps you to stay oriented in a dark room, why not?

Factoid: The amount of energy it takes to power all of the digital clock displays in the US is enough to power the entire countries of Greece, Vietnam and Peru combined. From Esquire magazine several years back.
I bid NO Trump!

Radbot42 Wrote:You can't see air though, it's invisible to the eye as well as scentless.

I was only joking. There's no such thing as air. How could you believe in air? You've never even seen it. I bet you believe in God, too...