Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So cold
-3 degrees and snow here in Oslo. Finally. I love it.

Cold weather, snow, ice, wind, that's my world. Over six months of winter, trees covered with sparkling frost, stars above the frozen lake so bright you can hardly believe your eyes... The sound of ice growing thicker, that deep sound you more feel than hear it... The full moon above the snow fields making everything magical... There is beauty in every season, we just have to learn how to find it...

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!! @ the op's picture! That is loltastic

Rain? Wind? Temperatures below 70? Sounds like a typical Irish Summer! :biggrin:

The forecast was actually right about snow here for once, had a snowball fight, took some photos, drank a bottle of wine, solved a murder mystery (actually just found an abandoned glove and then the owner showed up and got it back - the mystery was whether there was a murder. There wasn't). The only thing missing was some hot cocoa.

MisterTinkles Wrote:El Nino (how ever you spell it) was a humongous hurricane system that lasted almost a year. And it changed the weather patterns.

Pre El Nino, Texas had significantly standardized weather patterns for as far back as I can remember.....and I can remember back to when I was about 3 years old.

I say "since" because nothing since El Nino has been powerful enough to change weather patterns.....again.

Ah, figures....

warmer water over here, more hurricanes over there..

yep...well, we haven't had such along drouhgt as this one now, so I assume these events over there were equally unusual...

yikes...we are so f*cked...

I know it gets cold when ghosts are in the room but thats just taking the p*** :p

It got above zero today! High of 1 above! Haven't seen that since early December lol!

southbiochem Wrote:wanna switch places?...say yes...

I am already packed lets do this.Confusedmile:

Its snowing in upper Florida and slowly moving down south. That says everything you need to know about this winter