Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So confused. Questioning?
(03-31-2022, 11:00 AM)shycat Wrote: So basically you think I should get therapy for potentially being attracted to women too?!
Great. So I’m broken, in your eyes? Or just say what you mean: you think I’ll actually cheat on MY HUSBAND just because I have an attraction of some sort, to women too? I’m not like that. That’s so messed up!
Such biphobic comments and frankly UNhelpful, and has yet again made me feel even worse.
If you’re biphobic then please leave my post. It’s so ignorant.
I have bi friends and relatives who would NEVER be unfaithful! And tbh I don’t actually know WHAT I am right now? I came for advice and support and so far this is my experience: being told I “post wrong” and blatant biphobia on my thread?! No.
Just no.

Stop with the victim mentality. YOU asked for help with a situation. You take offense to the answers. I suggested a therapist as they are trained to HELP with a situation - I am not. 

I don't give a damn if you like or don't like that bi men are NOT attractive for me in a relationship. I am a gay man who is attracted to other gay men. Am I "heterophobic" because I wouldn't pursue a straight men? 

Good luck to you

I have to agree with @eastofeden's post. I don't believe there was any malicious intent on his part on suggesting a therapist and as I said previously, seeking a therapist for any reason doesn't mean you're broken.

I don't think @eastofeden's comments on bi-sexual partners makes him biphobic. Just like how I don't want to date someone who is obese doesn't mean I'm body shaming someone or have preconceptions about whether they're lazy or not. What I'm saying it you can not like something and not be hateful.

Don't be too sensitive, I don't believe anyone is intending to be an asshole towards you.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • eastofeden

(03-31-2022, 11:00 AM)shycat Wrote: So basically you think I should get therapy for potentially being attracted to women too?!
Great. So I’m broken, in your eyes? Or just say what you mean: you think I’ll actually cheat on MY HUSBAND just because I have an attraction of some sort, to women too? I’m not like that. That’s so messed up!
Such biphobic comments and frankly UNhelpful, and has yet again made me feel even worse.
If you’re biphobic then please leave my post. It’s so ignorant.
I have bi friends and relatives who would NEVER be unfaithful! And tbh I don’t actually know WHAT I am right now? I came for advice and support and so far this is my experience: being told I “post wrong” and blatant biphobia on my thread?! No.
Just no.

It's perfectly clear that you protest too much! 
You owe a couple of people apologies, too, here! 

Kicking off in a temper because the replies don't fit as close as a condom isn't the way of responding to attempts at helping you!  I suggest you dial down your temper and apologise for losing it with people in this thread!  Basically...

"No.  Just no."  There are, of course, alternatives, should you feel you're in the wrong place for answers!
Beautifully (and erotically) dressed always beats undressed!