Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So far so good. But it hasn't sunk in yet.
It all sounds lovely. Good on ya.

I'm pretty sure you'll have tons of space left over if you'll just throw out all that crappy old huge red font you obviously have hoarded up around the place.

That sounds like a dream, hope everything fits in the right places (if you know what I mean).
Enjoy your time together.

Darius Wrote:Do you mind if I ask why you need supplements. A healthy diet seems like a better way to go, instead.
Just tell the bf you need lots of protein.1blue1

Hardheaded1 Wrote:It all sounds lovely. Good on ya.

I'm pretty sure you'll have tons of space left over if you'll just throw out all that crappy old huge red font you obviously have hoarded up around the place.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]HEY!!
Stop being snarky
about my size seven
RED font.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Enjoy LiefdeSmileysex

edhued Wrote:That sounds like a dream, hope everything fits in the right places (if you know what I mean).
Enjoy your time together.

OH YEAH.!!!

I'm an expert at making things fit
in the right places!
Hahahahah!

There now, it must feel like you've had an impaction removed after all that nasty red font was dislodged. It's the print equivalent of Colon-Blow.

We moved in with each other after 6 years of LDR. Our distance was only a 3h train ride between Germany and the Netherlands, so we saw each other every weekend, and we had a couple of (not so great) vacations together before moving to CA, a completely new city for both of us. If you haven't spent a significant amount of time together, be prepared for some friction in the beginning. Just little things, but if you don't talk about them they can pile up. We quickly learned how to bring up these things and how to resolve them together. We've been living together for 15 years now and it's wonderful.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Virge Wrote:
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"] size seven
RED font.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
I've always imagined it was at least a size nine or ten.

You're back in baby's arms, back where you belong. Enjoy the happiness, Virge.

Glad to hear that all is going well, Virge!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

In all the excitement, don't forget to feed and water Stingray. Wink