Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So half a million Bangladesh protesters want to hang people like me
At least three of them have already died over their grievances and over 60 have been injured.

Quote:Riot police battle Islamists in Dhaka Bangladesh

Quote:Clashes between police and Islamist protesters in the Bangladeshi capital Dhaka have left at least three people dead and 60 injured.

Quote:Up to half a million Hefazat-e Islam supporters gathered in the city, where rioters set fire to shops and vehicles.

The activists are calling for those who insult Islam to face the death penalty.

Quote:'Hang atheists'
On Sunday, throngs of protesters blocked main roads, isolating Dhaka from other parts of the country.

**** http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22418379

The ironic bit is that we have politicians (and plenty of people who vote for them) who say this is what people would be like if there we didn't have religion...Rolleyes

see, this is exactly where I have a problem with religion, or specifically CERTAIN religions.

You don't see athiests and agnosts running around saving 'Hang the religious bastards.', yet the atrocities caused by the religious in the name of religion are abhorrent and heinous, given that it is all 'in the name of the father' who apparently was peaceful.

This going around and murdering, maiming and blowing up people because they don't agree with you is a pathetic, weak-kneed, cowardly, chicken shit conforming atrocity.

And to be clear I am not singling Islam as each religion has it's violent history and each religion is like calling the kettle black.

And you wonder why there are increasing numbers of Athiests and Agnosts? Fuck that hypocrical bullshit.

Just say your religion is Jedi like I do. Then no one can call you an atheist.

dfiant Wrote:see, this is exactly where I have a problem with religion, or specifically CERTAIN religions.

You don't see athiests and agnosts running around saving 'Hang the religious bastards.', yet the atrocities caused by the religious in the name of religion are abhorrent and heinous, given that it is all 'in the name of the father' who apparently was peaceful.

This going around and murdering, maiming and blowing up people because they don't agree with you is a pathetic, weak-kneed, cowardly, chicken shit conforming atrocity.

And to be clear I am not singling Islam as each religion has it's violent history and each religion is like calling the kettle black.

And you wonder why there are increasing numbers of Athiests and Agnosts? Fuck that hypocrical bullshit.
Spoiler:

This is why I'm so fond of Taoism: "Mind your own damn business."

Ahh... the religion of peace!

All those bloody asses running around shouting off, out of there cake hole, aren't they all just the font of all wisdom, choosing to twist there religion, take and pic from it what they choose, that's it, that's all im saying, PS- thanks for ruining my morning chase! Wink

I have been disturbed that some three hundred thousand protesters in France have gone berserk over gay marriage, though five hundred thousand protesters in Bangladesh demanding the government hangs all the atheists kind of makes me forget about France for the moment.

Chase Wrote:I have been disturbed that some three hundred thousand protesters in France have gone berserk over gay marriage...

I don't remember that being mentioned here before.:confused:
Got a link for it?

Genersis Wrote:I don't remember that being mentioned here before.:confused:
Got a link for it?

That's strange. You haven't heard about France?

I just Googled hundreds of thousands of protesters and got France for the first couple of links.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...rance.html

Better? Any other thing you want to accuse me of lying about? My hair color perhaps?

I actually have a boss whose Muslim and a coworker. They talk about their religion a lot less then my Christian coworkers.