Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how do you come out to your mom
maybe introduce her to your boyfriend when you tell her ~
because then she'll see that you're happy with him and she'll be happy for you , too ~

Wade Wrote:I was such a mess when I told my mom that by the time I got out the words "I'm gay" she was relieved that I hadn't wrecked the car, or killed somebody.

My mom was glad I hadn't ROBBED A BANK! Go figure LoL.

I laughed for ages after she said that Smile

Has anyone else had an unusual reaction from moms when they come out?

ObW
X

Invite her for a drink in the living room and seat yourself comfortably in the coach. Proceed to gently put your hand on her shoulder, stare thoughtfully past her face into the horizon and say "how about them cocks?".

Ma I'm Bi

Done. I don't do fear, lol

Mick

SolemnBoy Wrote:Invite her for a drink in the living room and seat yourself comfortably in the coach. Proceed to gently put your hand on her shoulder, stare thoughtfully past her face into the horizon and say "how about them cocks?".

Oh Christ. This is fantastic! Please, for the love of all that's good and holy, do this one thegrungerpunk.

If you don't like the direct way you might think about writing a letter or "accidently" leave some gay website on Big Grin Oooor you could first slowly talk about a friend whos gay and get to know what she thinks about it!

d3n Wrote:If you don't like the direct way you might think about writing a letter or "accidently" leave some gay website on Big Grin Oooor you could first slowly talk about a friend whos gay and get to know what she thinks about it!

and remember that , even if it seems like she's against it , she won't necessarily hate you or treat you differently at all

some homophobes turn completely after finding out that someone in their own family is gay or bi Smile

My father died before I was born and my mother when I was five so I never had to deal with the problem but I would like to think that my mother would still have loved me.

Grunger, thinking that you are hurting her from inception will only freak you further from telling her. Just talk to her, she's your mother, and if she loves you because you are her son and NOT because you are everything she expects of you, it should turn out just fine.

If it goes badly, we are all here to validate you. Good luck!

Still thinking about it. I have to do it quickly, I have only one unmarried sister, when she marries, knowing my mother, she will try to find out everyday a girl for me. Sad