Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So....incest
partis Wrote:Just to add a bit of truth here… incest is wrong. Just because it doesnt directly effect you or people dont get hurt, doesnt make anything ok about it.

I'm still not understanding WHY it's wrong aside from "It just is" or "Because of inbreeding" which can be avoided.

If anyone wants to know about the "Other People" in the Bible that Cain mixed with, then here, this was put out by the Church of All Worlds:

http://www.wiccan-grove.com/The_Other_People.htm

Summed up (and I threw in the top 2 because it's a damn good if unrelated point, IMO):

[Image: page10.jpg]

[Image: page13.jpg]

[Image: page15.jpg]

[Image: page16.jpg]

[Image: page19.jpg]

mbennet35 Wrote:....... Adam and Eve were the first people god created. It doesn't say they were the only.

Names and addresses............I need names and addresses.

Shouldn't be an issue if ya aint makin babies.

Though I don't have a brother, though I know for a fact, that to the extent that I couldn't even mention who, I could never. blah. Incest with the males in my family. Never. I mean, everyone knows that feeling of "no, I can't have sex with you" to the point of not even being able to think of it. ah. wtf.

But like, if Y'all are personally up to it, then there isn't a problem then, is there? Big Grin

larafan25 Wrote:Shouldn't be an issue if ya aint makin babies.

Though I don't have a brother, though I know for a fact, that to the extent that I couldn't even mention who, I could never. blah. Incest with the males in my family. Never. I mean, everyone knows that feeling of "no, I can't have sex with you" to the point of not even being able to think of it. ah. wtf.

But like, if Y'all are personally up to it, then there isn't a problem then, is there? Big Grin

Hai guuurl!

ARTPOP Wrote:Hai guuurl!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Hi! Big Grin

Mdance2

Yu're like totes werkin the emotes in this forums lmao