Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst way to come out? Post yours here.
Thanks, Yes it did... But you live and learn from your experiences. Because I felt unbearable heartache I think I'm quite a bit smarter today because of it. Cool

Mine don't compare to any others, and a couple were actually close call things. I remember a guy using my laptop in college seeing gay-dot-com in the history, which I blamed on someone else using my computer and soonafter learned how to clear that stuff. Another time in my mid-20s, I was at my parent's and going to meet up with friends so was maybe going to have to wait and wanted to take reading material for the parking lot. So I stuck an Out magazine inside a Rolling Stone. On my way out, my dad asked to take a look at my Rolling Stone.... Um.... no, dad, I need to get going? It was kind of awkward and I have no idea what he thought of me being so resistant lol.

All my actual coming outs were planned except for my sisters. It was over like Christmas, and I'd been working a lot of early shifts and was just so tired. I wanted to go to bed, but they blocked the stairs and kept asking me questions. To be honest, I am not sure if I would have come out to them then had I been more awake... but I wasn't. So I answered their questions, "Had I kissed a girl?" "Had I kissed a boy?" And finally was just like, "I just want to go to bed!" so clearing things up waited until a bit later.

My fiancé's mum mentioned earlier this evening about a situation in which my fiancé in a previous relationship was with a closeted guy. She didn't know this and when went to visit thought it was a bit odd they had two single beds... so she pushed them together and made them up as a double. The closeted guy's mum turned up a while later and apparently was none too impressed (to be diplomatic about it)

I outed myself on Facebook, basically by saying "I'm gay and happy, so to hell with any of you who don't accept that because I don't need you!" -- definitely not ideal but it was nice not to have to tell people over and over. I really think it was a momentary breakdown because I couldn't stand hiding my life and happiness from people anymore.

my coming out to my parents was the normal one. I told them, we all creid, bla bla bla..
ayways. my funny coming out was to a friend of mine. I had started coming out to my friends a couple of days ago and I hadn't told many yet. I was in a club, very drunk. I actually don't remember much, but my friend told me the day after that he said something like "wanda told me she's going on holidays next week" and I answered "she told you I was gay?! mother fucker! that's not of her business!" LOL
it was hilarious. i think all coming out should be like that. haha

colinmackay Wrote:so she pushed them together and made them up as a double.

Sweet, being concerned about her gay son's bedroom life.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.