Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, its happened
So I came out to my father on Christmas. I gave him a card that had a nice message about family and being together, and on the blank side of the little pages inside I wrote my own message saying that it was time this happened and that all I want is the love and respect of my parents.

Well, when I gave him the card my heart was beating so hard and fast. My mother asked if he was alright, and he started to cry and he hugged me saying that he's known and was just waiting for me to say something. So, it went better than I imagined.

I also found out that the rest of my family knows, my aunts and my grandmother... so while I have only come out to my parents, my whole family knows and no one cares, its all I could ever want. THIS WAS THE BEST CHRISTMAS OF MY LIFE!!! Mdrbig

wow wow wow - amazing for you m8...so happy for you.....now live your life with the love of your family behind you Xyxthumbs

finally i hear a happy story that reminds me that christmas can be a special time....i knew something would come eventually - so pleased for you - big hugs m8

Thanks matty. I think GS and everyone I've met here has been a huge help in my accepting myself and becoming prepared for this.

i bet you feel so much better in yourself now

Wow! This is the second one today...someone coming out to their family at Christmas...and both great results! That is encouraging and nice to hear...very happy for you!

I really do matty, it feels great to know that I don't have to feel like I'm hiding anymore.

The weight of the world is off your shoulders and you can breath grats

Congratulations!!!!

I am so happy for you and SamsungRoy.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

What lovely news. Well done, XRIMO

Bighug