Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So someone left
So some of you may notice that a certain someone has deleted his account and you may think that I was OTT or out of order - I don't want to make People leave but the way on every thread he put someone down and was nasty for no reason annoyed me! Most of you know how I am and that I am stubborn and won't just take all that attitude! So yeh sorry if I offended anyone but to be honest the fact he left for me is a good thing as he challenged everyone for no reason ! So yeh enough drama over glee and Britney!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Its only the internet mate, you could always go back to masturbating if you can't cope,

Yes, we noticed.

The dignified thing would have been not to do anything to draw attention to the fact. In my view your culpability in losing us an intelligent and erudite contributor is not diminished by any half-arsed attempt at apology.

Let's hear it for Britney, better we all leave than the poor dear have to hear a word of criticism.

Anonymous Wrote:The dignified thing would have been not to do anything to draw attention to the fact. In my view your culpability in losing us an intelligent and erudite contributor is not diminished by any half-arsed attempt at apology.

If you want to criticise someone, don't do it anonymously, its just cowardly.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

The fact you cant post under your name says a lot Smile and the fact you value someone that puts everyone down about their own opinion to ram his down everyone's throats says a lot so do you care to admit who you are - or do you lack the balls to? Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]