Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So sweet, so golden, so perfect, so long.............
Honey. One of natures most perfect self contained foods. Within 100 years, it is estimated honey bee's will be extinct.

Honey bee's all over the globe are dying off and no one really knows why. There are a lot of hypothesis, from climate changes to killer bee's destroying other types of bee's.

Honey. Its sad really. I am glad I am one who has been able to live in the golden age of honey. As many things come and go, so will honey.

I love honey. Dont you?

[Image: 1-2.jpg][Image: Honeybee%2Bon%2Baster.jpg]

Honey on biscuits
[Image: honey1.jpg]

Honey on toast
[Image: healthy-breakfast-honey1.jpg]

Honey on cereal
[Image: 1904961-breakfast-scene-honey-pouring-in...l-bowl.jpg]

Honey on waffles
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLoXcpZSX8bS-ExFS-U6p...hY3FfUZnLC]

Eating it right out of the jar
[Image: Honey.jpeg]

I thought this thread was going to be about corn cobs

Yes I love honey and its terrifying whats happening to bees, though there's a lot of research going on and numbers are picking up in some places due to work being done in the community. Did you know different coloured honeys are being discovered, blue, green, etc! Its due to the bees diet, mostly in big citys.

Damn you, Tinkles. Now I'm hungry! So um... you got any honey for me? Bee

VileKyle Wrote:Damn you, Tinkles. Now I'm hungry! So um... you got any honey for me? Bee

Ooooo, I got plenty of honey for you......honey!!!
BeeBee
You better watch it, Sylph dont like his mens talkin to anybody else!!!
RoflXyxwave1luvu

partis Wrote:I thought this thread was going to be about corn cobs

Yes I love honey and its terrifying whats happening to bees, though there's a lot of research going on and numbers are picking up in some places due to work being done in the community. Did you know different coloured honeys are being discovered, blue, green, etc! Its due to the bees diet, mostly in big citys.

Yeah, I know honey comes in different yellows and browns, I didnt know it came in rainbow colors too!!!!

Damn, I want some honey now!!!!

Luckily I live in Texas, where there are plenty of bee farmers around. Honey is still expensive, but if you want it directly from the source, you can still get it here. You might have to drive out of town for it, but its still available.

Yes it should be golden or brown, some place in france all the bees made funny-coloured honey after "visiting an M&Ms factory" even though it tasted like honey they couldnt sell it for some damn reason.

According to the title, I thought it would be a thread about urophilia. xD

I like honey...and I'm generally not into sweets (that is, standard sugar).

over here it's this nasty bugger that is making bees disappear..

[Image: Yellow_Jacket_.jpg]

I do love honey....specially in tea.......tea+lemon+honey...

[Image: drinktea.jpg]