Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do?
I have been dating this guy and I feel we are ready to take it further. We both have expressed that we want to have sex. The problem is we're only 17, so it's hard to have overnighters. We both are very comfortable with each other and have also expressed that if we aren't ready personally, to say something. I'm a little nervous though because our relationship has been pretty good and I don't want this to ruin anything because of the possible emotional stresses or complications. We have both been HIV tested and it's negative and we would always use protection. Can someone give me just general advice about this, or their personal experiences?

don't rush it and hurry up!!!! what do you mean "we're 17 so sleepovers are difficulty"? Plan a all night marathon party (movies or games or whatever) for the two of you and go for it. If you have reservations about the parents then there is more to the story needed to help further.

Glad to hear you are safe, but don't forget to have fun!

Yea that's the thing. My parents don't want any overnighters with any boyfriend or girlfriend. I should have just came out later, I guess, it would be a lot easier and without suspicion.

Well, sex isn't just a nighttime, sleepover thing. :tongue:

Do both of your parents work during the day? Do his? It's summertime and I'm assuming you're hanging out together somewhere.

You both sound responsible and smart. I'm really glad you both got tested.

Whip cream and strawberries? Chocolate syrup? Wink Make sure you know how to use the washer and dryer.

I can relate to not wanting to complicate things. For me it was my grades and not wanting to let someone mess with my mind as I'm on an academic scholarship and I'm emotional. We had a similar deal of not rushing the other. We just dated for quite a while, worked on our friendship, and took things very slow.

Not sure if you guys exercise/play sports together. We do. Had a lot of fun and still do with massages and showers. (Note: most massage oils are not condom friendly.) We really got to know each other's body.

Have you just been making out or have you been experimenting with sword fighting (frot, frictation or frottage), or hotdogging (intergluteal sex)?

We both have a playful attitude toward our sex life. IDK, we laughed our way through our first time and held each other after. Confusedmile: I guess, just don't make it where your expectations overshadow the fun or you make a certain date, "the night" and it doesn't live up to your fantasy. Try and learn each other and let things happen naturally.

Have fun!

Welllll, this is a complex issue. Sex is important, especially to young guys hey? My honest advice would be to have him over when your parents are out and just go for it. Daytime sex is great, feels more in tune with natural rythems. However, do it in the shower for best disposal of evidence. I've had 3 years of hiding sex from my parents and habe learned that the shower is often a good idea. Either that or was everything after. Of course your parents might be less strict than mine. In any case, good luck and be safe Smile