Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, the truth about Tamiflu comes out
Nice for Roche that has probably made millions out of selling a totallty useless "drug"·:

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014...big-pharma
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I dont know why, but apparently a LOT of research from the 70's has not ever been put online.

I remember SO many "undercover" expose' programs on TV when I was in high school........and pharmaceutical companies making placebo's was one of them.

A LOT of major drug companies make placebo's, and sell them at very high prices, in order to make higher profits.

The problem is, you never are sure which meds they make ARE the placebo's.

"But the bigger scandal is that Roche broke no law by withholding vital information on how well its drug works. In fact, the methods and results of clinical trials on the drugs we use today are still routinely and legally being withheld from doctors, researchers and patients."

(From your link)
It would be nice that instead of making more laws to confuses taxes, or to hold up the process of government that politicians would actually look at health and safety laws and bring them into the 21st century...

Herein lies the real problem. There are a lot of useless, half baked laws in every country that allows a lot - a whole hella lot of bull shit to go one by big corporations and we all know Big Corp is only worried about making a profit.

Sadly, at least here in the USA, its those same Big Corporations who abuse this pathetic laws that also pay politicians to pass more laws that are lame ducks.

This whole system of 'free capitalism' is flawed, dangerous and has lead us to a world where the wrong people hold power and then proceed to put everyone in harm in order to make a profit.

And that is what this Tamiflu thing really is - a symptom of a system so out of whack and flawed that the only real fix is to scrap the whole damn thing and start civilization from scratch.

"Estoy en el dolor" doesn't really make sense although it could be translated as "I'm in pain". "I'm bored" would be "Estoy aburrido" not to be confused with "Soy aburrido" which would mean "I'm boring".
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:"Estoy en el dolor" doesn't really make sense although it could be translated as "I'm in pain". "I'm bored" would be "Estoy aburrido" not to be confused with "Soy aburrido" which would mean "I'm boring".

Aighty then.... I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice that.

over a week has passed... Time for a new signature.