Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, there's this boy...
Hellll, so he was in town tonight.
and it was pretty much amazing.

I was at a local hangout, lameee, and I wasn't feeling the best. Two friends of mine completely confessed their love for me, at the same time, which made this awkward beyond belief. I got a call to come to the mall because I had a 'surprise' waiting for me. And you could guess who was there.

I asked him everything, flat out. He reassured me that he wanted to get serious over and over again, and that's exactly what I wanted to hear. I wasn't exactly the happiest person by the end of the night until he texted me and told me that he would be coming back into town on Thursday and staying until after Christmas break was over.

:]

You could probably tell that I was bubbly and giggling at everything by the end of the night, still didn't get that kiss, but oh well he will be here for quite a while.

Fair play well done !!

Keep us posted babe :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

xx

Thats awesome. If only all of us had luck like that :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

See,

So much easier to just ask the source. Saves a lot of time, even if it IS difficult and scary. Now you have a lot more time to work on that kiss.... and then work on all the others after that!

Michael Wrote:See,

So much easier to just ask the source. Saves a lot of time, even if it IS difficult and scary. Now you have a lot more time to work on that kiss.... and then work on all the others after that!

All the other things hmmm :confused: I wonder what that could be Wink
[/COLOR]

I really wouldn't call that luck, because I've never had the best luck in the world. Maybe a little of Karma coming around. :]

He's going to be in town for 5 days, at the least.
I'm pretty excited.

Aha so you should be :tongue:
[/COLOR]

I meant all the "other kisses" that come after the first one... cheeky!

Michael Wrote:I meant all the "other kisses" that come after the first one... cheeky!

Sure you did Wink x
[/COLOR]