Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye to the love of my life
Hello everyone,

I just want to make a little testimony about something that happens now.

Well, I am in love with someone who does not like me ... Unfortunately, someone is heterosexual and he knows that I love him. He has a girlfriend, he has a child, so a marriage. I am unable to forget it and it lasts for years. He works in the same place as me, so I see him every day, sometimes I think he tries to discourage me being a little nasty with me and when he was alone with me, it is nice ...

Recently, I learned that his post was abolished ... It will therefore leave her job ... And I do see never him and that broke my heart. I can not tell anyone, then I speak here.

I could always say it officially my feelings, with an invitation at my home, because now I have nothing to lose. But on the one hand, I think that this is perhaps a good thing. After all, I will be released. Yes, that might shake me enormously in the early days, but eventually I will be free. I can finally let go and meet another guy.

So, it meant that I speak. I just hope the next love that my heart will not be heterosexual ...

(And forgive my English ...)

Sorry guys, but I'm going to respond to this one in French ...

Mon ami c'est absolument affreux que tu dois éxperiencer un tel douleur émotionel à cause de ceci ...

Oui, je suis en accord - si tu VEUX (et par cela je te demanderais si t'es ABSOLUMENT CERTAIN que tu veux y faire) parler avec lui pour éxpliquer comme tu sens en ce qui le concerne, tu peux ... il te laissera libre pour aller te trouver un amour plus naturel et ... pas plus FORT necessairement, mais plus naturel (par lequel je dirais "un rélation dans lequel tu peux sentir la gentilesse et l'amour d'un homme), et c'est pas mauvais - pas du tout !

MAIS ... si tu le fais, en toute probabilité, tu perdreras son amitié en même temps ... est-tu certain qu'il restera un ami après l'apprenant ??

Pourquoi pas lui inviter aller manger qqc. pour parler avec lui, et voire comment le soir se passe, et SI tu penses qu'il serait une bonne idée de lui parler au sujet de ton amour pour lui ?

Si tu décides qu'il ne serait pas une bonne idée, je te conseillerais le laisser comme qqc. fantastique qui n'était jamais dit ...

... mais c'est juste ce que je pense ... x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I have crushes on alot of my straight friends. It suck's knowin that no matter how much you love them or think they're beutiful, you can never be with them. I'm sorry for you, and i hope that you can find someone else!Biggthumpup

Very well said mon ami.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Thank you my friends!

I don't anything hope about him. This will be best for me. Except if the last day of his work, he come speak me for his goodbye, I can always speak him in private. I will see.

Today I'm feel better than yesterday.

Thanks!Biggthumpup

Yves

One of those very sad situations my friend. There's always that one guy that you would love to be with who has absolutely no interest in men. All I can offer is let him go, feel the pain and after the sting fades and starts to heal move on.

C'est tres bonne pour moi practiquer le francais aussi :-)

AHH A THREAD WHICH IS MONTHS OLD BE OPENED AGAIN FOR NO REASON AT ALL :mad:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]