Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So there was a little fire.....
Hi All,
God didnt know someone could be so bloody snotty over a small fucking fire stupid bitch... Yes dinner was cooking and it caught alight and i put out the flames but there was alot of smoke... My neighbour upstairs chooses to smoke so she has her windows open and then moans demanding i call the fire crew and my bf n me are like No because there is no fire and there is no need we will get billed for wasting time... I have lived here a year and been no problems but now i feel there will be one with us and her... Basically the fat in the oven went up in flames and the pork chops cooked super quickly and it got extinguished so all round win win situation dinners done very quickly no one got burnt or hurt nor did the property so whats her bloody problem????

Kindest regards

zeon x

Neighbours don't you just love them..! I have trouble with grilling pork chops they always set off my smoke alarms, thankfully I have understanding neighbours, or just deaf ones..! I'm sorry that you've got such an awful neighbour.

my neighbour is a big fat ginger fucking elephant grrrrrr.... I am in a catch 22 as she lets me use her garden and i dont want to empty the bits out of it.... The flat is still smokey so ive opened all windows and doors with a big fan going wooooooooooo on 4th gear to try to shift it lol... Oh well knew spending a day at work whilst my partner house cleans was a mistake as it nearly gets burnt down lol

Good thing i can still smile... A sign of being british Tongue

All I can say, Zeon, is that I'm glad your house didn't catch fire and that you are safe and all it was was a bit of charred pork... Doesn't it make you want to become a vegetarian??? Wink

I used to live in a hometown and and there was a guy living under my apartment. He was such an A hole. Sometimes during the night I would go down the stairs to get some water and since all floors are wood footsteps are kinda loud. He would call the cops and tell them I'm making noises and i'm like WTF?

so yeah, neighbors can be super annoying

zeon Wrote:Hi All,
God didnt know someone could be so bloody snotty over a small fucking fire stupid bitch... Yes dinner was cooking and it caught alight and i put out the flames but there was alot of smoke... My neighbour upstairs chooses to smoke so she has her windows open and then moans demanding i call the fire crew and my bf n me are like No because there is no fire and there is no need we will get billed for wasting time... I have lived here a year and been no problems but now i feel there will be one with us and her... Basically the fat in the oven went up in flames and the pork chops cooked super quickly and it got extinguished so all round win win situation dinners done very quickly no one got burnt or hurt nor did the property so whats her bloody problem????

Kindest regards

zeon x

I'm just a little confused about something. If the fire department comes and there is no fire you get charged for that.? Why would your neighbor want to to call them anyways its not as if the building was on fire. Some people need to just mind their own business.

leeman15251 Wrote:I'm just a little confused about something. If the fire department comes and there is no fire you get charged for that.? Why would your neighbor want to to call them anyways its not as if the building was on fire. Some people need to just mind their own business.

Oh yes Home-owners could be made to pay for summoning fire-fighters if they attended a false alarm, I'm not sure if they would charge though?? Welcome to Rip Off Britain..! PS it's the fire brigade over here! Scatter