Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So this is where it's at
How I came across this site is really beyond me, but after reading and viewing some of the threads, I became more incline to join. There's more info about me in my profile, and check out my link. It'll give you a better idea of what I'm up to and am doing these days.

Anyway, hello, and looking forward to meeting and making friends hereConfusedmile:

Tell me about you.

Welcome! Looks like we have some similar interests too, though I am currently working with small-town tv commercials lol... cool you are getting into some film stuff.

Welcome to GS! Confusedmile:

welcome to Gayspeak!

hi , hope u do well with the film making mate and get that oscar thats in your name Smile = feel free to name drop gay speak in your acceptence speach - make a house hold name of us ---- although Andy might freak out with the band width overload haha

Hello and welcome to the forum,
I am Zeon Xavier.. This is a ficticious name I use online to obtain a second identity from my true identity purely to protect my own one.. I am a pretty easy going friendly chap from the Uk and is often the agony aunt here... I will help anyone with any issue regasrdless whats happenned and everything i discuss i always keep in strictest confidentiality between me and the user...

The forum is a lovely little atmosphered place that doesnt actually go on about how big ya cock is and so on... Its nice to have the change and variety that is thrown in.... Best of all... No one has met me yet so im still annoymous lol... I nearly got to meet up with one member but i had to do a carboot so couldnt make it Smile

Kindest regards

zeon xx

Welcome to Gayspeak. You seem very interesting Smile

jbrowder24 Wrote:Welcome! Looks like we have some similar interests too, though I am currently working with small-town tv commercials lol... cool you are getting into some film stuff.

jbrowder24 - those small town commercials can lead to bigger production, believe me. Ya never know where it can lead you:-)

matty7 Wrote:hi , hope u do well with the film making mate and get that oscar thats in your name Smile = feel free to name drop gay speak in your acceptence speach - make a house hold name of us ---- although Andy might freak out with the band width overload haha

matty7 -

lol, I certainly will give 'gay-speak' a shout out. and I'm sure Andy can handle the 'band width' over load, haha, so to speak.