Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... we're supposed to like Nazis?
Chase Wrote:[SIZE="4"]As attested by Dr L.D. Claassen von Neudegg
[/SIZE]

I'm not exactly sure how people like the person who made that comment on goodreads or Scott Lively get their pseudo-historical ideas that gays some how collectively became united in a single-consciousness and schemed WWII.

SICK "EM MR. CHASE!!!!!
[Image: 1354225812_rabiesdog3.jpg]

Good boy Mr. Chase!!!!!
[Image: 800px-Police_dog_attack.jpg]

RoflHerz

My dearest Wade....you just stumbled upon....stupidity...just that

the fact that gays were sent to concentration camps to die along with Gipsies, Jews, disabled people, etc; has to show you that there is no relation whatsoever bewteen Gays and Nazis..the sole known coincidence was the Head of the Sturm Abteilung: Herr Röhm, Ernst Röhm...and Hilter saw to get him killed anyway..

sure, mind you, I like seing generals in my country's army wearing pickelhauben, I can appreciate German influence in our land Armed Forces.

sure, you can appreciate their more than efficient warfare tactics, astonishingly wonderful Officer Corps, and let's face it...super cool uniforms.....but generaly it should stop at that...

right about when you stumble upon Auschwitz-Birkenau and read "Arbeit macht frei"...and see the dead bodies...in the thousands..

no, Wade, when we signed the contract the first time we took this "being gay" work nothing in the job description said anything about liking Nazi paraphernalia...

no worries, you don't have to go looking for a uniform with a pretty swastika,

better use that time feeling sorry for the guy who wrote such crap, cause the sole synapsis he manages to succesfully get going, has THAT as a result...*sigh*

southbiochem Wrote:My dearest Wade....
no worries, you don't have to go looking for a uniform with a pretty swastika,

Wade runs to the Mall and buys a new outfit..........
[Image: 180px-GayHitler.jpg]

RoflRoflRoflHerzHerz

MisterTinkles Wrote:Wade runs to the Mall and buys a new outfit..........
[Image: 180px-GayHitler.jpg]

RoflRoflRoflHerzHerz

Oh, Wade is cute enough to pull that off, Tinkles..

Woollyhats Wrote:Maybe mention that Hitler terminated sexual minorities along with the jews, disabled, etc.? That homosexual men were labelled for destruction in concentration camps with a downward pink triangle? And, not only were pensions and restitution available to most groups denied to homosexuals, but homosexuality remained a crime for a time after nazi germany was dismantled. Consequently, for many years afterwards historians did not consider the torture that gay men endure (see; fingernails pulled out, beating, execution) as relevant to their documentation.

How absolutely ridiculous to suggest that Nazi Germany was a friend of LGBTs.

Perhaps people with these opinions might conduct some reading. Suggestions include,

1) a Google search
2) An Underground Life: Memoirs of a Gay Jew in Nazi Berlin.
3) Liberation Was for Others: Memoirs of a Gay Survivor of the Nazi Holocaust
4) I, Pierre Seel, Deported Homosexual: A Memoir of Nazi Terror
5) Men With the Pink Triangle: The True, Life-And-Death Story of Homosexuals in the Nazi Death Camps.

To put it simply, it's offensive to suggest that gay people were nazis, in the same way in which it would be offensive to suggest that jews are nazis.

To be honest its offensive assuming nobody knows that these books exist when theres literally thousands upon thousands, the third reich is one of the most written about thing in history.

The S.S. Uniform was designed by an NSDAP party member and manufactured at the Hugo Boss factory.

I think the idea behind the book was something like this. Smile
"So how can we demonize gays?"
We can compare them to hated organizations?
"Nazis! good thoughts john!"
And tomorrow john, "Gays, baby eating aliens that migrated from mars!".
Its brilliant!
Rofl

Or because a few nazis were gay they all were! Rudolf hess, hitlers deputy was known by some as "the brown mouse" or "fraulein hess" because of his opposed homosexuality.

An important note is how the nazis behaved did not always extend to the inner circle. One example is the nazis outward view on woman, as the traditional child-bearing figure when many nazis were womanizers and there wifes modern woman

SilverBullet Wrote:And tomorrow john, "Gays, baby eating aliens that migrated from mars!".
Its brilliant!
Rofl

I always thought there was something fishy about gays never procreating - they do, but they just eat the offspring afterwards

southbiochem Wrote:Oh, Wade is cute enough to pull that off, Tinkles..

Mr. Wade is cute enough to pull anything he wants!!!!!!!

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-24156-1381427555-0.gif]

you heard me.