Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what are some of the user controls here? Can you 'block' people?
East Wrote:I used to have a rainbow name :frown:

..will take me years I think to get my colors back...damnit

Why don't you and I start a thread where we count to 1000?

Marky Wrote:Again its linked to post count.. I'm unsure of the amount its either 100 or 1000 not 100% sure. At least I think thats the reason! Its been so long haha. The basis of this forum I believe is you have to post to unlock a load of different features - it helps to prove people are here to post and not troll I guess.
It's worth the wait! AHAHAHAHAHA!

No really, though. Thanks for all your help so far, Marky. We really appreciate it.

CarGuy65 Wrote:Damn, guess I wont get my rainbow for awhile yet.

Ooooh look my 100th post!
Congrats on your 100th post.. and just wanted to say, I love that old Mustang in yout avatar.

East Wrote:I used to have a rainbow name :frown:

..will take me years I think to get my colors back...damnit

Wha happen?? :o

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:There is the red new posts button/tab at the top of the main page (actually every page I think) that will reveal all of the latest threads.
That and User CP are the 2 main menu-links I use. (User CP will show only threads with new posts you are subscribed to).
I sometimes use Search too....

------
I've never used the 'Ignore' function on this or any other forum. In general its something I'd prefer not to do.
(there's one user here I was planning on putting on Ignore, but didn't..don't even remember the name right now (something beginning with a 's' ) , but I'll know it next time I see a post ) . sucks that it also doesn't hide your posts from them though [Image: icon8.gif]

MovingRtAlong Wrote:Wha happen?? :o

I deleted my account (twice) and now I have to start from zero again.....

Cuddly Wrote:Why don't you and I start a thread where we count to 1000?

LOL...yeah...I think we did something like that once....some good vs evil game....

The Dark Forces wonDance2 I was on team bad guyBurnbg

yourname Wrote:Lol, I'm not a super-huge fan of it, to be honest. I hope there's a way to turn it off when I get to a thou.

Not really sure but you could probably ask Andy not to do it.

I am not a fan of the "You reached ---posts" threads because it reminds me of all the things I didn't do in order to make all of those posts. I should have my ass kicked...not thanked

East Wrote:I deleted my account (twice) and now I have to start from zero again.....

A metaphor for life, n'est-ce pas? Wink

MovingRtAlong Wrote:A metaphor for life, n'est-ce pas? Wink

Actually...yes...it is.

Are you a March or April Aries?