Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what do YOU eat for breakfast?
Wade Wrote:I alternate between steel cut oatmeal with a little milk and blueberries or a poached egg on wheat toast... and coffee. Always coffee. I used to never eat breakfast (and would usually binge at night... so sad) but I've been trying to be more health conscious in the last two or three years or so (have lost 70 lbs since btw! I'm so proud of myself it's gross). I know an egg in the morning might not be the most healthy thing, but fuck it. Chicken's are assholes and they deserve to have their embryos devoured for my pleasure.

Other than the egg and milk thing I'm a vegetarian. That wasn't even by design, I just gradually stopped eating meat somehow. It's just unappealing to consume the flesh of a creature now.

DAYUM Mr. Wade!!!! I wish I could lose 70 pounds or more!!!!
Having diabetes doesn't allow me much effort into losing weight, since I cant really go on a diet anymore.

Bacon .....Bacon i love bacon

It's terrible I know but most of the time I don't do breakfast just jump straight to a snack at lunchtime...
Tho sometimes I have a slice of toast..

Fresh fruit nuts and yoghurt.

Most days I don't eat breakfast. Or lunch. Just supper.
Because I wake up at 7am and visit my boyfriend then we go to school. And I don't think about food during such times!

usually cottage cheese and some yogurt. Not mixed together. lol
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Mostly always with rice...

Hotdog, bacon, egg, ham, anything........

I dont eat cereals

It varies everyday.

Noodles with an egg and vegetables

Toast, egg bacon

fruit and bread

dumplings...

soup and bread

leftovers.

some days, which I'm getting more often... maybe that's part of growing up, but I just feel awful and nauseous in the morning and can only stomach like a banana and an apple.

Cereal and toast

Two oatmeal and raisin biscuits and a glass of milk Smile

ObW
X