Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what is your daily routine?...
Nothing, much. You don't even have to say what you do for a living, or what it is like where you live. No pressure.

Just, what is a basic daily routine for everyone? I'm curious.

Me? I'm a bit lazy... Cowsleep

At the moment I'm visiting my parents for a week. Pretty chill. They don't know that I'm gay, and I'm an only child, so I don't really want to tell them until I'm in a more positive, secure position.

I eat all the food I can, because when I go back to my student accommodation I won't have any lol. See the family, play videogames, and sleep. Nothing too interesting. :p

How about you?

Same situation here, I'm back in the Netherlands for a whole month.
I wake up, feed the horses, have breakfast myself and then go clean the stables and ride my horse.
Then I have lunch, study for upcoming exams, have dinner and spend the whole night watching Netflix on the TV instead of my sad little laptop :') good life!

Typical Thursday:

5AM … Alarm goes off — I get up, go into the kitchen, turn on the coffee maker (which was set up, ready to go, the night before). I go to the bathroom. I get a bottle of water and some pills I take first thing in the AM and sit down with my lap top to see what's going on on GS. Once the coffee is made, I pour myself my first cup.

6:30, I begin getting ready to go to the gym. This involves getting dressed in a way that gets me out of the locker room ASAP. So, for example, I put on my gym shorts under met sweat pants or shorts (depending on the temperature outside). There's a whole supplement routine that has to be taken along with my banana "mush" -- which consists of a ripe banana squished up in a big bowl with a fork, 1tbs of peanut butter, 2 scoops of unflavored whey protein, 1tbs of branch-chain amino acids; 5 grams of betaine, and 6 grams of digestive peptides. The other supplements (capsules) have been divided into two portions, "before workout" and "after workout." The "after" bunch is already inside a little zip-lock baggy inside my back pack. Once I'm dressed, and have downed 1/2 the "mush" and swallowed all the pre-workout supplements along with a kind of pre-workout drink that basically makes my blood fizz and my eyeballs spin around in their sockets, I'm ready to head out the door. -- By now it should be no later than 7:20.

I have my iPod shuffle attached to my hoodie with earbuds in my ears and I walk VERY FAST to the gym. Usually I'm there within 15 to 20 minutes (about 1/2 mile). This is my pre-workout "warmup".

Once at the gym I have to walk a half block further to the locker room (the gym facility is HUGE). There I strip off the outer layer of clothing and unpack my backpack. In it I have 1) a bottle of water; 2) a clip board with the day's workout routine and schedule all mapped out; 3) my leather workout gloves; 4) a jar containing the remainder of the banana "mush," 5) a container with more of my juju juice; and 6) the zip-lock of after workout sups.

I grab the small bag I carry my pencils and stuff in and head back down to the main part of the gym. I get to what's called the "weight room annex" just before 8AM. Usually there are a few jocks in that room finishing up their workouts (the annex is reserved for a class I'm in that starts at 8 so they have to be out by no later than 5 after). I begin putting away bar-bells and weights and crap the jocks have left lying around. Once that's done (usually just a bit after 8AM), I begin my workout.

Thursday is "leg day" (I do upper body four days a week -- two push days and two pull days, one of each of those is a "heavy" day [meaning I lift heavier weights but fewer reps per set] and a "light" day [meaning I use less weight but more reps per set]. However I only do one "leg day" (using weights and resistance) because I walk an average of 5 miles (or more) a day, every day. They don't need as much workout as the rest of my body does.

"Leg Day" consists of 4 sets of 6 to 8 reps of each exercise (it varies a bit) with the aim of huffing sufficient weight that I'm nearing failure on my last set/rep. The exercises include: Barbell Squat, Straight Leg Dead Lift, Dumbbell Squat Thrust, Leg Press (machine), Leg Extension (machine), Leg Curl (machine), Standing Calf Raise, Seated Calf Raise, Weighted Lunges, ending with roughly 20 minutes of light cardio. The aim is to get half-way through all the above within 45 minutes. At that time I take a roughly 15 minute break, go back to my locker, eat the remaining half of the banana "mush", drink the remaining third or so of the juju juice, and then head back to the annex to complete the routine so I have enough time to do the aerobics before 10AM. IOW, it all has to be done within two hours or less.

At 10AM I pack up my stuff and, now feeling totally wired, not to mention jacked from my workout, I head back to my apartment. There I quickly take a shower (yes, I could do this at the gym but prefer not to), get dressed, make myself a high-protein, low-carb meal (usually about 1/3lb of 93% lean grass fed ground beef barely cooked and two or three cups of fresh baby spinach with olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, sea salt, ground pepper and some garlic powder). Once that's down the hatch, I pack my dinner (prepared the night before) into my back pack and head to my office (which is actually only two blocks from the gym, so I'm basically going back where I came from).

I'm at my office by noon (or slightly after) and proceed to do whatever is on the agenda for the day. Usually this mean sitting at my computer most of the day but sometimes I have to be 'on the sales floor' which means I'll be far more active. I eat my "lunch" around 3PM and then go for a snack and coffee at 5PM and continue working till 8PM. After that I walk back to my apartment.

Once back home I fix myself something to eat. Usually something quick and easy like a protein smoothie. I get stuff set up for the next day. Spend an hour or two hanging out online (or perhaps watching a movie on NetFlix), with the intention of being in bed and asleep by 10PM (often it isn't till midnight but oh well). Friday's aren't as insane as Thursdays as they are a day off from work but often, after the gym, I go for long walks OR lie about in the sun working on my tan Smile

So… that's kinda what my Thursdays are like. :redface:

Cinestry Wrote:Same situation here, I'm back in the Netherlands for a whole month.
I wake up, feed the horses, have breakfast myself and then go clean the stables and ride my horse.
Then I have lunch, study for upcoming exams, have dinner and spend the whole night watching Netflix on the TV instead of my sad little laptop :') good life!

Horses? Do you live on a farm? If I might ask... >.>

Sounds like you have your day organized!

Is where you live pretty?

MikeW Wrote:Typical Thursday:

5AM … Alarm goes off — I get up, go into the kitchen, turn on the coffee maker (which was set up, ready to go, the night before). I go to the bathroom. I get a bottle of water and some pills I take first thing in the AM and sit down with my lap top to see what's going on on GS. Once the coffee is made, I pour myself my first cup...

Wowie, didn't expect a reply like this!

I'm impressed by your routine tbh. I don't think I could ever hold dedication to a schedule like that. :3

Without prying too much, is working your kind of hours normal? Because I've never really encountered that. I mean I'm gonna guess you work at some sort of big retail chain that's open long hours. But I don't wanna pry so don't answer if you don't wanna. :3

My routine is like this:
Wake up
Shower and get ready for the day
Go to work
Come home
Check the few sites such as Facebook and Gayspeak
Eat
Do something until bedtime
Go to bed

Wake up.
Piss/Shit.
Eat.
Work.
Back home.
Rub one.. or more.. out. enjoy the endorphins that follow...
Pass out..
Repeat.

Wake up, wake up again,
Coffee, morning workout, Teeth, shave, shower.
Rub one (if time permits) Oh, and news and internet (if time permits)
Go to work. come home, workout, Make Diner, wear cool clothes, go out, flirt with Guys. cum home with one (sometimes) sleep. Start over again.

Typically..... (not daily, but a common routine all the same)

Get up
Yoga stretches
Eat
Go to job #1 or #2
come home
shower
Eat
Give cat her thyroid medication
Physiotherapy exercises
Snack on something
Go to job #3 or #4
Eat
come home
Yoga stretches
take a nap
Eat
Hop online to see if Gideon's up yet
Answer online business emails, check on orders, etc
Possibly snack on something
Work on jewelry designs, the business, etc while spending time with Gideon
Eat
Possibly shower again
Give cat her thyroid medication
Take my meds
Head to bed

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:Typically..... (not daily, but a common routine all the same)

Get up
Eat
Go to job #1 or #2
Eat
come home and shower
Snack on something
Go to job #3 or #4
Eat
come home and nap
Eat
Hop online to see if Gideon's up yet
Answer online business emails, check on orders, etc
Possibly snack on something
Work on jewelry designs, the business, etc while spending time with Gideon
Eat
Possibly shower again
Head to bed
BORING.
Just Kidding. work is very important.

JimmyEcho Wrote:BORING.
Just Kidding. work is very important.

*Chuckles*

I hold down four jobs and run an online business. I don't have time to be bored, man.