Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what is your daily routine?...
Depends on the day.

The reality is I wake up and try to judge how many pain points I have for the day, how much anxiety I am already in then go about planning most of my days based on these factors, trying to not over do the things that raise pain levels, and trying to figure out how to not find myself in lots of places with lots of strangers which lead to higher anxiety.

While I typically wake up around 6 am, its not until 3 O'coffee in the morning that I start functioning. I check emails, read Cracked Magazine posts - shuffle through my paper work, check my appointment list, log my medications and (when it happens) seizures, my pain log is done as well for the previous day.

Some days I am busy, other days not so much.

This past week I have had psych appointment, Welfare business, prescription refills, and talking to the pharmacist about the medications and their affects. Had to get some copies to get my obama phone, mailed that off, spent time down town trying to find out if I can give plasma (sorry can't, apparently my protein is too low and my weight is too low).

I also spent some time sitting in a park feeding the pigeons a bit of potato chips/crisp.

One day this past week I went to the far end of the town to the not so upstanding part of town to go from hotel/motel to motel/hotel to see if any where hiring part time maintenance or front desk clerks. I didn't hit all of them, only 6 of them... Hopefully next week I will have the time/energy/pain points - whatever to hit more of them.

Why part time? Because Disability claims pretty much demand you be totally useless and not have any income from work - but will allow a minor pay check. Why Hotel/Motel work at zero star hotels which let rooms by the hour? Because its work I know how to do and I know I don't have to sit for 8 hours straight, or stand for 8 hours straight - I can break up the time moving about as needed, sitting as needed, etc - and hell it was that type of job that I met my first lover - perhaps lightening can strike twice Wink Its also low paying enough to not affect my chances of getting SSI/SSD.

Some days I just say fuck it and go back to bed. More so lately due to adjusting to ever increasing levels of several medications.

I wake up in the morning.
I go pee and fart.
Then shave
Have breakfast
Shower and dress
Check email
Do errands depending on the day
Have lunch
Do miscellaneous stuff
Have dinner.
Acting class one night
Trivia contest another night