Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So - what 'look' does it for you?
I'm not talking about 'bears' or 'twinks' or 'muscular' or things like that.

I mean fashion or types of dress.

What look turns you on? Do you like the sharp dressed man, suit and tie? Rugged mountain man look? Do you like ladies in mini-skirts? Punk or goth turn you on? Short cut hair? Thigh-high boots or stiletto heels?

what is it that you like?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

One look that does it for me...... T-shirt, blue jeans, barefoot. I just think it looks so relaxed and sexy.

[Image: Julian+McMahon-fd0000.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I like all sorts. But I have a thing for glasses. I'm not sure why but my guess is because it suggests the person is interesting, either well-read and/or has some interesting life experience (as they're probably older), though of course that's certainly not a given (but I believe most people who find a look attractive--or repulsive--do so because they imagine other characteristics into them, and that can range from race to fashion to even habits like smoking).

I also like eye masks, too, perhaps because it draws attention to the eyes. However, I don't like thick makeup, not even around the eyes. Maybe it's the mix of mystery with emphasis on the eyes I like in that case.

I definitely go for the goth or emo look. I just can't take an interest in the latest fashion kind of guy. It just seems too GQ type of thing. I have never been into what is hot now kind of guy.

I love the jock look (basketball shorts, wife beater, baseball cap), and skaters.

I really go for that stable ,masculine, mature look.
this?
[Image: jake-gyllenhaal-jan5-001.jpg]

or this?
[Image: retro-brown-leather-jacket-mark6.jpg]

I dunno really, but probably not something too complicated and flashy. Stick to darker colors like black, grey, brown , dark blue etc.

I tend to like people near androgynous. That doesn't really mean masculine women or feminine men to me. It's just hovering right around the middle, without giving up gender appearances entirely.

Of course, that's just the goal. That doesn't mean I'm not into other people at all. The rest of the list is the people I don't like, and that will take a while.

Well I kinda conflict, cause I find Men attractive in 2 Ways, and the first way is in more of an Appreciative way, where I kinda wanna look like them or I admire their looks;

Which is usually more of the Androgynous guys; Long Hair, pretty, slim.

Possibly due to the fact that that's how I view myself, so its like seeing myself represented in someone else(if that makes sense)
[Image: andrej-pejic-australian-model-new-york-14-682x1024.jpg]

And then I have the more Romantic/Sexual attraction, in which guys just turn me on (usually mentally first)

More along the lines of a Bad Boy; Rough, strong, Stylish;
Even tho I know I myself am not really into the whole "Bad Boy" world, something about guys like that appeal to me.

[Image: file.jpg]
[Image: Drake-Birthday-04.jpg]

And it just helps that I share pretty much everything with Drake lol. Even our Birth dates(3days apart) and month and ethnicity. It was meant to be!
/Drake Obsession over. Sorry :<

VileKyle Wrote:I tend to like people near androgynous. That doesn't really mean masculine women or feminine men to me. It's just hovering right around the middle, without giving up gender appearances entirely.

Of course, that's just the goal. That doesn't mean I'm not into other people at all. The rest of the list is the people I don't like, and that will take a while.

I knew you secretly wanted me ;0 lolz

Or you can has Andrej Wink

I don't know if I actually find a particular fashion sexy, because I honestly think there are differant types of people who can carry off differing fashions very well and the way they carry themselves in that fashion is sexy