Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So - what 'look' does it for you?
Formal casual wear. I think it's the best of both worlds.

You get to be as classy and sharp as you'd be in suit and tie, but still more relaxed. Also, when dressing like that you can bring more colors to the mix Smile

MisterTinkles Wrote:Although I am more into personalities.........I have to admit, my favorite look in a man, physically, is shoulder length jet black hair, alabaster skin, royal blue eyes, and a black goatee.

like a sexy professor snape ?

This......Hubba-hubba-smiley

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

And this.....Hubba-hubba-smiley

But also this

Clean is a good start. And I mean of themselves as well as their clothing. I can overlook mussed up, but raggedy, no. At my age (70) I'm very conscious of men who dress far too young. Board shorts with beer commercial on them, tank tops when a bra for man boobs would be a better idea, too much jewelry, an overt attempt to be young, young, young, being repulsed by persons somewhat younger than they are, or their own age, but enamored of anything under 30 even if it looks like a troll. A certain sense of personal style, nothing outré but something that shows thought has gone into how they look. Intelligence when speaking is a must and clean. I meant to mention that but if I didn't, there it is.

For me, with guys at least, they need to be tall
And no, I don't mean
"I'm 6'0", I'm tall"
Bullshit
You're barely above average
I, Rae, am 6'0"
You are not tall to me if you're 6'0"

But yeah, tall is great