Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So - what 'look' does it for you?
Quote:Oh dang, that sucks, glad you found something new though...I've been good, I'm a month away from graduating from university and I'm pretty nervous and excited. Also recorded a new album in February with my brother and I think it's our best one yet

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

That sounds great, Miles! Early congrats from me for your graduation. There's nothing to be nervous about. I'm proud of you. Also congrats on producing new album with your brother. Do you have your new music online? A sample maybe? Would love to hear it.

Jay Wrote:Sorry for hijacking this thread.

That sounds great, Miles! Early congrats from me for your graduation. There's nothing to be nervous about. I'm proud of you. Also congrats on producing new album with your brother. Do you have your new music online? A sample maybe? Would love to hear it.

Thanks Jay Smile

And here's the whole album: https://soundcloud.com/lucyferjones/sets...ds-a-title

Quote:Thanks Jay

And here's the whole album: https://soundcloud.com/lucyferjones/...-needs-a-title

Okay, thanks Miles.

I'm listening to it. Just finished Deep Tongue. I really like that you guys use (tabla?) in it. It creates some sort of east fusion to the music. Nice touch with the (maracas?).

Very talented brothers.

[Image: y2e7abeg.jpg]

Jay Wrote:Okay, thanks Miles.

I'm listening to it. Just finished Deep Tongue. I really like that you guys use (tabla?) in it. It creates some sort of east fusion to the music. Nice touch with the (maracas?).

Very talented brothers.

Thank you :redface: You heard correctly, though I'm not sure what name to give to the shakers, one of them is shaped like an egg. But it seems we really have hijacked this thread Rofl

Quote:Thank you You heard correctly, though I'm not sure what name to give to the shakers, one of them is shaped like an egg. But it seems we really have hijacked this thread

Okay, finished listening to the album. Not my genre but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate the music and talents behind it.

Who sings Rock Thrill and Boots (Vox 2)? Your brother or you?

Nicely produced album, Miles.

Just suggestion, might want to show off your voice more in the future. Sounds good to my ear.

Jay Wrote:I'm more into personality. I don't really care with what he wears as long as the man knows how to take care of himself.
I agree, and also I'm not into fashion etc, so even for me there's a limit at 'take care of him/herself'. Especially for a man.
Not being into fashion, for me, also means being attracted more often to 'casual/simple style' than punk, goth, s&tie etc... But I don't care so much at all, if I think about my last crushes...

To be honest I don't like the idea of being with a man who spends more than 'x' for his clothes, hairs etc. I don't care about it but I simply find that boooring :-P ... I can accept it more in a girl, cause a girl... Girls are obsessed with shopping, straight hair, the look and this kind of things. Not every time but... More often than guys.
But also with the girls I prefer 'a little, or more, but not too much'.
;-)

Jay Wrote:Okay, finished listening to the album. Not my genre but it doesn't mean I can't appreciate the music and talents behind it.

Who sings Rock Thrill and Boots (Vox 2)? Your brother or you?

Nicely produced album, Miles.

Just suggestion, might want to show off your voice more in the future. Sounds good to my ear.

Thank you for listening, especially since it's not your genre Bighug

And yes that's me singing :redface: I'm admittedly rather self-conscious about it...you're not the first to tell me that the vocals need to be higher, so that makes me feel kinda good Smile

And with that, I'm now done hijacking this thread for shameless self-promotion :p

Quote:Thank you for listening, especially since it's not your genre

And yes that's me singing I'm admittedly rather self-conscious about it...you're not the first to tell me that the vocals need to be higher, so that makes me feel kinda good

And with that, I'm now done hijacking this thread for shameless self-promotion

Wait, one last hijacked post.

Just a wild suggestion. Since you infused tabla into few tracks, you might want to try adding more eastern music instruments in the future - Asia meets west fusion as an experiment. More tabla even. I personally love tabla and oud

Overall, you guys did a great job. Thumbs up from me.

Okay I should go to sleep. Good night, Miles. Keep on singing and playing music.

Plaid rugged to chic preppy and Hawaiian with short hair. Tropical country club look.