Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So............what makes you, YOU????
I guess what makes me who I am is choice,change ,people that have touched my heart.
Love , tears both happy and not so much.

My husband bless his heart and my boys ,my granddaughters and good friends.

So many things , the silly decisions of my youth LOL I was convinced that I was going to die at the age of 30 as that was old to me back then.

No regrets,independence ,my wild side ,adaption and growing everyday.

jaxc Wrote:well there's two sides to me: one is quite, reserved, shy, polite, smart, kind and eager to help.
The other side of me grouchy, snarky, sarcastic, angst, cynical and anti-social
Which side you see depends how much I like you:biggrin:, and sometimes you might get a mix of both

Oh my, that describes me as well. That is one thing I hate about myself, because that sarcastic side sometimes makes me a person you don't want to be around. I tend to have that dry, witty humour people don't understand sometimes, and I can see it makes them uncomfortable. Even the people I like.

I think the best way to describe myself is a chamelion, though often people say good things who really know me in real life and want to be my friend. Im probably a lot nicer than what some people on gs think