Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who knows how to dance.
So one thing that has always annoyed me is the fact that I DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO DANCE.

It kinda kills my mood out in public when music is blasting and people are having a good time. So rather than pay to take dance classes with a bunch of unattractive women I'd rather learn amongst my kind here through the internet. SO WHO KNOWS HOW TO DANCE? and I don't mean the square dance or any odd dances like that. I mean the sexy and stylish dances i would do at like a rave. Stuff like the "shuffle". I just need some moves or I'll always come in last at the Music Festival.

This is an Optional Sidequest.

Lol. Im always up for a side quest.

But I cant dance. I have the rhythm of a rock slide and the smoothness of a gator's back. I couldn't dance my way off of a buttered basketball. Sorry Charlie.

When it comes to physical actions, humans normally learn from mimicking others.

I recommend looking for some videos online.

O.o do you mean like a organized dance or just like club dancing? because club dancing does not really need skill... just dance with the music nobody is gonna be like "wtf are you doing your doing it wrong..." unless your doing something crazy lol

im a very good dancer. here is howto dance. just dance and its better then not dancing. and it is best danceing to your faverite music. the music tells you how to dance it. if you have fun it is good. practise and got used to it. that is how to dance !

I did raves and dance clubs in my youth. In order to do that I took massive amounts of methamphetamine.

In my mind I was the dancing queen, the superstar... meth gives one false confidence - lots of false confidence. :biggrin:

Actually you might seriously want to take up formal dancing (ballroom, etc) and get a good feel for structured dance, it may boost your confidence in free-form dancing.

Free form is what takes place on most dance club floors with modern music. It is pretty much intuitive. Structured dance, waltz, two step, square dance, etc - all have rules and patterns which one needs to stick with with little variation.

I think that if you knew you knew structured dance that you would feel more easy with the idea of free form dance.

Club dancing, non-structured gyring and gimbling on the wabe... is just moving how you feel at the moment, getting into patterns, borrowing moves from others and incorporating them into your own.

As long as you ain't kicking people, poking out eyes you are free too move about the cabin.

I think a lot of people can't dance. They let the music take control and end up busting out some weird shapes. Sometimes it can be fun to just let loose and do what ever the hell you want. It's not a good night unless you've done at least 5 minutes of intense roboting :p

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Free form is what takes place on most dance club floors with modern music. It is pretty much intuitive. Structured dance, waltz, two step, square dance, etc - all have rules and patterns which one needs to stick with with little variation.

Club dancing is intuitive for some, but not everyone. You can definitely see dancers who "feel it" and others others who just don't seem to have it. Of course, you never know if they practiced for hours in front of a mirror or even took lessons.

I enjoy both free form and structured dancing. A good tango, salsa, or even a waltz can get me turned on like little else. Once you know the basics, there is a HUGE amount of variation in structured dancing, though it's easy to miss to the inexperienced eye. When I swing (on the dance floor) with a woman who knows what she is doing, I go to my happy place. I look forward to having that experience with a guy someday.

Dancing is ritualized foreplay... Smile

I can dance, square dance, line dance, ballroom, tango, rumba, even flaminco. I don't dance. I lack the feel for free form dancing and, dislike the crowds involve din the dancing I can do.