Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who knows how to dance.
Nope.. I couldn't dance if my life depended on it LOL

72jay Wrote:Nope.. I couldn't dance if my life depended on it LOL

You'd be surprised how many people who say they can't dance, can actually dance pretty well xDDD

When I dance, I don't think. I very literally let the music move me, it's just automatic. If I think about what I'm doing then I have problems lol. I lose the smoothness in my moves and get all doubtful and self conscious xDDDD

Quote:omg Jay thats awesome! Dance is my life, work and upmost pleasure. I live for dance. Watching your video totally made the passion I have for it swell in my chest!

Roxy, same here. It's in my blood too. I was trained to dance in public since I was a kid but life took a different turn years later. My family and friends know that I can dance but I haven't danced in public for years. I wanted to be a dance choreographer when I was a teenager since I like to dance and choreograph so much. Ended up with a different profession.

Quote:Jay, I liked and still like the Japanese (?) song to which you danced the original message. What is it again? Thanks for posting these little snippets of you dancing for our enjoyment. Smile

PA, the song is called Fill this Night by a South Korean band called Clazziquai.

Here's the song, PA.

Jay Wrote:Roxy, same here. It's in my blood too. I was trained to dance in public since I was a kid but life took a different turn years later. My family and friends know that I can dance but I haven't danced in public for years. I wanted to be a dance choreographer when I was a teenager since I like to dance and choreograph so much. Ended up with a different profession.

PA, the song is called Fill this Night by a South Korean band called Clazziquai.

Here's the song, PA.

oooooh Jay, this is a treat, thanks...

I have received some compliments about my dancing, even though I dance "sarcastically" in clubs because I hate the music they are playing.
I have also been involved in ballroom, folk and some break-dance in my younger days. Enjoyed folk dances the most, but the footwork was too confusing and I wasn't good at it.

My funniest dancing moment was at a metal festival while a neo-folk band was performing on stage. Not even sure what they were doing there, but metal-heads sometimes like that sort of stuff. The girl i was with was in a folklore group and she convinced me to do a simple folk dance. Felt silly doing that in front of the crowd at first, but soon others joined in since it was very easy to pick up. Was quite a sight - a bunch of rugged guys in leather and spikes dancing folk dances. Big Grin

I can do some classical dances, but otherwise I don't think I'm a good dancer at all. Plenty of people wanted to teach me, but I also wanted to learn among other gay men. Some of the dances I just find ridiculous, but hey, if you're on the floor and having a good time then I guess you're winning Smile

Well I kinda just flail around. I get chicks so I must be doing something almost right.

Thanks for the video Jay! It got me dancing haha
It was great!

Jay's got some sweet moves, I'd like to dance like that but I'm not entirely sure how to move my body so smooth. It's just something i want to learn as a hobby. im not looking for the serious "Im going to perform for a million people" sort of dancing. more like the "I'm going to perform for the 5 people at my party" sort of dancing lol