Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, yeah - Hi!
welcome to the forum!

Welcome man... another cat lover! w00t!! Big Grin

Welcome! hope you have fun

I wasnt born during ww2, and my grandparents were around 5 years old...

skyguyx5 Wrote:I wasnt born during ww2, and my grandparents were around 5 years old...

But what did your great grandparents do? Where they in the SS?

My great grandpa died a year before the war from a heart attack, and my great grandma and my grandma and her sisters fled from one part of the country to another. The town where we come from was being majorly bombed, and they fled to this part of the country untill the war was over.

Id rather be asked questions like this than the terror i went through when I lived in the USA... Being told I was going to be killed because I was a "nazi" and so on... Youd be surprised at what kind questions ive been asked "Do you all have dishwashers??" LOL....

tin_tin_is_gay Wrote:Germany, hello.

Btw What did your grandparents do during ww2? Where they SS or the army?

They were in diapers during WW2. :biggrin:

I never got to meet my great-grandfather, but I know he hated the nazi regieme and had a hard time keeping his mouth shut - I imagine I would have too.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:Welcome man... another cat lover! w00t!! Big Grin

Thanks! Pisces have a thing for cats, I've noticed that. Confusedmile:

phel1979 Wrote:I think that whatever had done by his grandparents is none of his bussiness . the attitude of Gemany is better than some eastern county.

btw, welcome!^_^
That's okay, I wasn't offended - my grandparents were just babies during the war, but even so, what my family did has nothing to do with me, right? I do know my great-grandparents were against what was happening then, but too scared to protest much.

WhoTFisAlex Wrote:I never got to meet my great-grandfather, but I know he hated the nazi regieme and had a hard time keeping his mouth shut - I imagine I would have too.

Why is it that evereyone say this? Like if 99% of evereyone during nazi germany hated the nazis. I dont belive that any more.

I think its something your grandparenths made up.