Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah hey.
Quote: Originally Posted by Huike [Image: viewpost.gif]
Hello, Im Huike and yeah I might be jumping the gun here by joining this site.
But yeah whatever Im 15, I dont usually get around to these forum thingy's because I dont really like to share and "express my feelings" but what the heck. Through I do find posting on usless things that will end up being deleted later annoying and distrubing.
Well yeah im currently residing in Ca, winnipeg.
...k well
Someone hold my hand?

Edit: I do want to point out that the profile questions are really annoying cant It be like shortened and like shit cant we answer that in a forum?
Hey Huike! hehe... I know...! It's not easy to express feelings but here has been different. I ve talk about things i would normally wouldnt have and is good! I ve become more open and once i took the plunge to do so i felt a lot more comfortable and found people who understood where i am coming from and is not necessarily about being gay. You might be surprised! :biggrin:
It is very very friendly here and me being a moderator i do what i can to keep this place welcoming for everyone.

Ah!!!!.....Deleting posts ect doesnt happen much here so not to worry! Read this to see how things work here. Welcome to GS! Read this and start posting.

Check out our Live chat event!!! It is the first we are having so yeah it is a good time you joined hope to see you there! Gayspeak Sunday Chat Event

Welcome

[Image: whoosh.gif]

Hey there young man,

Hows it going??

I hope you settle down here at GS and If you ever wanna chat and get things off your chest, this is certainly a great place to do that.

Don't feel pressured, just relax and have fun......

Must dash, nice to have met you Huike xxx

[Image: tornado.gif]

Hello Huike,

I am a fellow Canadian (a rare being on these forums, lmao) and if you need any help I will be more than happy to assist you.
Post and ask anything that's on your mind, I vouch that the members here are incredibly helpful, humourous and informative.