Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, you've got such BAD problems....
Past two or three months, people been whining and bitching about "boyfriend" troubles.
Its so "stressful" or "boring" or whatever the idiotic problems are that these people cant be bothered to do anything about but complain.

YOU dont have PROBLEMS!

Do you have a place to live?
Do you have food to eat?
Do you have clothes on your back?
Do you have a job or income of some sort?

[Image: Homeless-Family-Pic-2.jpg]

[Image: homeless.jpg]

[Image: homeless-feet.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdqOxONbLb4m795_Zu0eh...M5G3wCH2qM]

[Image: Homeless_child.jpg]

[Image: homeless1.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTm2tpLy3eWClZzxNDZyan...ccEbSLU70n]

Go ahead, keep on telling me about your "problems"!!
You DONT have any REAL problems, you just have ISSUES that you refuse to deal with.

When you are starving, living in a cardboard box, and wondering if you will live to see tomorrow.....THEN you can bitch about what problems you have!

by this logic , no one should be able to celebrate good things in their lives because someone , somewhere in the world , will always have it better .

megumidesu Wrote:by this logic , no one should be able to celebrate good things in their lives because someone , somewhere in the world , will always have it better .

Hmmm......
I've never met anyone who thought being homeless was a "good thing", much less one to be celebrated.
Until now that is.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Hmmm......
I've never met anyone who thought being homeless was a "good thing", much less one to be celebrated.
Until now that is.

that's not what i said.
i'm taking what you said and switching it around .

if people aren't allowed to complain about their problems , however insignificant , because there are people who have it worse , then why would people be allowed to celebrate good things when other people have it better ?

The thing is...it's human nature to not be completely grateful. There's always gonna be something that's missing or trouble. Rich guys wants more money/relationships, middle class wants things, poor wants things... We all want something or need something. It's just part of human nature to be unsatisfied... One of the reasons why we don't have world peace.

I'm having boyfriend troubles, I can't seem to get one haha.....

No Mr. Tinkles, Meg just means that just because there's some bad in the world, that it doesn't mean that our own personal experiences are any less valuable or redundant, or that our personal problems are less real.

Yet, it is good to have perspective. Thank you for that. It is important to see what life is like for some people, to better appreciate what we have, and more importantly, to care enough to take some time to help people where we can. Especially since the only thing between ourselves and homelessness is a family that cares and/or a job. Not a great buffer, really.

Unfortunately, that doesn't mean the boyfriend troubles are going to stop coming. Because being fortunate comes with its problems too. The benefit of knowledge is in realising other people have problems too, and to help with them too. Which is really the most anyone could ever ask for.

Smile

Life is relative, and a matter of perspective. I prefer to focus on the positive. Someone else always has it better or worse than you. So make the best of who you are and what you have. I try not to complain, even though I have issues to deal with. Those issues are mine alone, and I will be stronger if I face them and deal.

Some days I manage pretty well. Some days I wallow in self pity. Some days I feel true joy. Increase the awesome -- decrease the suck.

While it's pretty darn fucked up to see people going through such hard turmoil and living from day to day not knowing if they'll wake up in the morning, one has to remember that if there truly was the desire to do something about it they would help themselves even by going to an outreach centre at the least.
I guess Australia is pretty lucky in the fact that WE help our nations unemployed and poor with free medical, subsidised housing a weekly income etc...So we really have no need for people to be living on the streets and yet they do why? Because its there choice not to seek help and the majority of them have some form of a mental illness.
In no way shape or form do I feel sorry for the homeless or poor here in Australia, America or Europe as their is always a way for them to improve their own life even if it means a minimum wage job, It's the people in 3rd world countries I truly feel sorry for as for them there truly isnt anything they can do to help improve their lives.
So while life is hard at times theres always ways to come out the end a better and stronger person and one just has to suck it up and move on.

The point of this was that theres too much over-blown complaining about stuff that is SO significantly minor.

So you arent getting along with your partner/boyfriend. WHAT have you done to correct this?
Most of them havent done a damn thing from what Ive read, except bitch, whine, and moan about it.

If you want to bitch, whine, and moan about something...make it something not so damn shallow and self absorbed.