Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, you've got such BAD problems....
You can't compare peoples pain like that, I've been homeless, and it was one of the most care-free times of my life, yes we have money & food, but what about the family unit, how little it means for 2 parents to stay together for there kids. Yes i find relationship stuff boring, so dont reply. But if someones depressed then thats what they are, at least for those homeless people, they can tell you there problem, its something solid, all homeless people arent angels either. And if a child in africa is starving, it does make the pain of a rich kid, being mercilessley bullied at school any less.

My life has had it's struggles.. but whenever I think about it, I realize others have it way worse than myself. Sometimes it's nice to think about that, just to put things in perspective. So I totally agree with you MrTinkles.

It reminds me as a kid, when i was forced to eat food i didnt want coz people are starving, that sort of stopped after i was forced tomato soup, and violently sick. If theres no problems coz we got pretty rags on our back why do young men commit suicide. Sometimes a simple struggle can be just fine, but being, mentally or emotionally in pain, having every physical necessity at hand, it takes something away, like sometimes more is less.

It's good to talk about your problems. How can you think of others when you never try to help yourself? (And for some people this means posting their problems, searching for advice)

I hate to be blunt, but one of the most annoying things to me personally is when people whine and moan about their issues. At least try to be productive.

I'm not saying that all the people on this site moan and bitch for no good reason on those threads, but you have to admit that when people don't even ask for specific and coherent advice and just randomly air their 'problems' out to the public, it takes effort not to just punch them in the face and yell 'AUUGH SHUT UP'

Honestly, I don't believe that coddling every single person with hugs and empty sympathy who says they're sad because they're not having the sex they want or having intermittent doubts about their relation ship, is good for them at all. The only way to learn self-sufficiency and inner strength is really a tough titties approach.

This is a gay site where it is supposed to be a friendly place to chat about anything that is on your mind. You don`t sign up on here to be told stop your whining and bitching about your problems. We are all here to help each other out like 1 big family. Sure we will have a diffrences from time to time but that is what it`s about. Ok? Carry on everyone.

I think Tinkles does have somewhat a point with this thread.

I do find that theres an increasing number of people across the world who refuse to turn to their partner when something is wrong with their relationship. If you cant trust your partner enough to talk to them then whats the point in continuing with it?

Chas Wrote:I think Tinkles does have somewhat a point with this thread.

I do find that theres an increasing number of people across the world who refuse to turn to their partner when something is wrong with their relationship. If you cant trust your partner enough to talk to them then whats the point in continuing with it?

but that doesn't mean that their problems are invalid , which is what mistertinkles was implying ~

megumidesu Wrote:but that doesn't mean that their problems are invalid , which is what mistertinkles was implying ~

Maybe so but you can read it at several angles and get different things from what he said.

Problems are problems whatever they small or big problems. People have the right on here to post what they like without other people being critical about it. END OFF!