Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soare you are scared of lesbians?
pellaz Wrote:actually
images.googles ( lesbian fear )

I assure you good sir, I neither fear, hate, nor despise any person for how they were born.

That apple though....Salvador Dali in his worst drug-induced nightmares couldn't have come up with something more strange Confusedmile: (I exaggerate of course Confusedmile: )

Must be a Granny Smith. :biggrin:

Well then. That apple should make a fine apple pie? LOL. As for lesbians, They have always been kinda bitchy to me, then again all women are. LOL

my partner is in the local gay men's choir. Seems a division of labor where the ladies setup the equipment and the men organized the music. a stage prop got damaged so i borrowed some stuff form the building maintenance people to do the fix. Interesting dynamics.

How do lesbians have republicans in their vaginas?

First off I would like to note I'm never gonna ate an apple ever again. As far as lesbians go I have always gotten a feeling of hostility along with snide looks etc etc.

::blinks:: I'm not hostile. I'm actually very nice!

many lesbians volunter at the glbtq center here, wonderful people, I only know of one instance with a problem and that was a misunderstanding, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Actually, I've known a lot of gay women. Very few have fit this stereotype of bitchy jerks. Of those, one grew out of it, and the other, well, I stopped being around her.

Honestly Jim Rofl

Now for the record, republicans are only half of the half apple, you portrayed , thus making them completely useless .Confusedmile: