Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Social network accounts?
Tried Twitter a few years ago....confusing to use to say the least.

Sister badgered me for years to get a FB account. So I broke down and got one....and FB hacked my computer.

I do NOT do "social sites" anymore.

Chat rooms, forums....yes......social media, no.

I have facebook, twitter, instagram, wordpress (its a blog but i do interact with other bloggers as well)

I dont use much any of it...

Im so sad with the blog cause i havent updated it since the start of the year. I wanna post my Malaysia trip but im procrastinating all the time

Before i always update my twitter because a lot of people who liked my blog followed me, but i got bored. And im not actively travelling right now so no use...

Facebook is ok before, but now in my first account there are lots of people there whom i dont even know (my fault cause i accepted their requests hehe) and i keep on seeing their pics and statuses on the newsfeed so i made a new one

Instagram..just tried it. Dont like taking so much pics of myself so i stopped and i think most people there just wanna brag or something. Sorry im not as cool

facebook, twitterm instagram, vine tec...

Facebook and Tumblr really. And I barely use them.

I have both Twitter and Facebook accounts which I use primarily for reading updates. There are others, depending on the type of people I deal with (in different levels of education, culture, and age groups).

I have Twitter and have considered Facebook, but really don't want more social media. Only use them for promotion purposes.

I run an atheists group on Facebook, and only look at Twitter occasionally.

I have noticed in the past year, that these "social media" apps for phones come with a long list of "small print".

Have you ever stopped to read the "small print" when installing an app? You should.

I have a friend who has Instagram. Thought I would register with that site, just for funny photos and stuff, nothing personal.

When I clicked on the download icon, the install information came up and I decided to read it for once. I was shocked at what people are allowing companies access too on their private phones!

If you click on "install" without reading the app "small print", then you dont know what you are getting yourself into. A lot of these app's are keeping track and reporting your personal calls, your personal texts, who you talk too, how long you talk to them, what you are searching for on the internet, what you are doing on the internet.......pretty much you are giving them FULL access to ALL of the private and personal information on your phone.

Needless to say, I did NOT install Instagram.

Mankind survived thousands of years without this crap, it can survive a few thousand more....as I know I can.

Both on Facebook and Twitter. Centuries ago XD I was on MySpace, NetLog, and all of these shit. LOL
I also use some social for music/movie lists like LastFM, Listal etc...
Likedin for the job but I found this site is more for specific professional figures, I' m more a bitch-worker XD

i have facebook and skype