Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Married man. Bisexual. Need anal sex advice.
Iloveallasians Wrote:He doesn't have any anal warts either.

Just cos you can't see any doesn't mean there aren't any nasty surprises. I'll share a story with you if you promise to can the vitriol??

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Just cos you can't see any doesn't mean there aren't any nasty surprises. I'll share a story with you if you promise to can the vitriol??

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh NO!!!

Scatter was hoping this thread would just fade Scatter [/COLOR]

OMG

I go away for a week !!!!

Confusedmile:

Dude, this will never get easier for you. If you're wife is 1 in a million and can handle the truth..fine...otherwise..you gotta leave. . You cant build a life based on a foundation of half truths.

LOOOOOL on all negative posts Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
guys U really still believe in
true love one and only love ? happily ever after ? until death blabla ? jeeeeez XD seriously ?
guy asked about anal sex not the catholic or orthodoxy dark minded thinking. so what if he has double life ? until wife is happy with her life and her sexual life with YD husband every thing is OK it's not your business how she feels and if she feels "sad" about her life with him for some reasons but still wants to be with him its her own problem not yours no one called you to be Gods truth envoys. so just shut the fuck UP and give an advice about anal sex if you can, otherwise keep your thinking deep deep deep in your . . . .
to Asian dud, good luck with fuck. from your posts and replies it's obvious that you dont need any advice Big Grin you sound like ruler so just do it in your way, like it? go farther, it hurts stop, and all other advices about condom and lubricant, even I straight (for this moment LOL) even I know that thous two are MUST things in such thing especially when it is for the first time.
P.S. damn I'm cheering for you as if you are national team of my country in "GO GET F-ED" CUP LOOOOOOOOOOL Big Grin