Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Society, Over Masculine?
Well all the tall buildings look like fat cocks... I don't see much femininity in society. People use to worship both male and female gods. It was like ying yang I believe. But I don't see a balance. It's always been men that are top dogs in the world that I've grown up in. Also I think humans should no longer be allowed to expand over the land and we should pant 70 trees per person per year u.u

That is all.

Why? I mean the trees part. There are more trees in Europe and north America than there was in 1890. That tree problem for the industrial nations has been reversed.

As for tall buildings looking like penises... I think that is in your mind... I see a tall building and I see a tall building.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Overly masculine society? Unknown. It is a product of thousands of years of patriarchal rule, however the reality is that women have ruled more from behind the throne than men have on the throne.

Clubs? Cocks. The man with the biggest club is the man with biggest cock, because all the other men are dead and as such the size of their cocks is irrelevant.

Firearms? Cocks. Tickle the pickle with the coax of a finger in just the right spot at the base of the barrel and what is your reward? An explosive high speed projectile blast and a big mess.

Flutes and other wind instruments? Cocks. The sweet, airy timbres that emanate forth tell a tale of merry mouthfuls...of melody.

Skyscrapers? Cocks. Projected into the air, to be admired and feared by those who behold them - and to be closer to God and his big male cock (the Sun being God's tip, emitting yellow warmth for all who walk the earth).

Cigars? Cocks. Just look at the damn things.

Airplanes? Cocks. Serving as transit from one place to another for millions of entities that may or may not be alive at some point in the future.

Missiles? Cocks. Tucked away in foreskin silos to be projected at our enemies to show that our cocks make bigger boom-boom than their cocks.

Space rockets? Cocks. Penetrating Earth's atmosphere to impregnate the cosmos with our bullshit. Our cocks go farther than God's cock now! Suck on that one, God!

So what does this say about us as a society, as a species? Probably not as much as it says about me and my projection of cocks onto everything I see around me. I think I could do with some exposure therapy...Anyone up for it?

Planting more trees would make more cock-shaped objects in the world. You didn't think that out too well.

Oh that old one, its usually missiles referred to as penises. I don't know what your saying about its not, equal, there's always ying yang, there's not many gods at all now, maybe that's why, doesn't Hindu have about 6000 gods, surely a female there. Yes society can be over masculine for men, that's why some Gay guys will lead straight lives, definitely over masculinity can be over bearing

Miles Wrote:So what does this say about us as a society, as a species? Probably not as much as it says about me and my projection of cocks onto everything I see around me. I think I could do with some exposure therapy...Anyone up for it?

Not necessarily needed. It is a fact that phallic symbols are all over the place.

...or you could be right and we just see cocks everywhere...

but if you think about it, how many feminine symbols do we see in society? I can't think of many. Really, all I see are dicks.. including trees.. so yeah... that kind of goes against the topic posters issue as well.. :O

As BA touched on, Due to patriarchal rule, penises are in fact...everywhere.

The Obelisks in Egypt and now in other countries, were founded on the basis of the design of a penis. Which in many cultures, symbolizes Strength,Masculinity,Virility,Authority,Aggressiveness, and obviously penetration(but not really of the sexual nature per se), and because such things were to be encompassed by a man, since he has a penis and they "ruled"(notice the quoted past tense) for a time, it was sought for to project these symbolisms into the physical plane through the only medium for which they felt most made them a man.

Penis.

Which is really gay, cause peeps be looking at penis all the time and worshipping it and stuff :p

It's also why so many important things have phallic features/qualities, such as; the Eiffel Tower, The Statue of Liberty, The Obelisks and Pyramids of Egypt, Most buildings and houses(although has Phallic resemblances, is also womanly, in that they contain and protect life and that you enter and eventually leave them.), Subways, Airplanes, Trains, Pencils and Pens, even bottles.

Or who knows. Maybe it's a coinkydink all these things look and have similar qualities to a Penis.

Smile

We should ask some engineers and architects about the practical structural benefits of phallic design.

If your'e going to use that logic, then all one story buildings are all "female", as the front door is the "hole in the middle" and the back door is "the rear exit".

If vagina shaped aircraft could feasibly fly, and fly much faster, safer, and without problems, more so than a "phallic" shaped aircraft can....then I would think aircraft would look like flying vaginas and not penis's.

Building large/tall buildings in the shape of an "O" is just a waste of time, money, and space. Not to mention a hell of a lot more dangerous, simply because there is centralized support.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Building large/tall buildings in the shape of an "O" is just a waste of time, money, and space.

i know a lot of people who think that about women generally lol