Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Society, Over Masculine?
No, I don't think society is overly masculine.

Something something number of trees planted something size of your truck.

Kiid Wrote:I think humans should no longer be allowed to expand over the land and we should pant 70 trees per person per year

That is all.

Whenever a close friend dies I plant trees in their memory, usually via the Nationional Tree Foundation in the UK. When the last member of my family died (yeah, I'm the last one left) I planted a whole wood.

I think it is. At least in that masculinity is idolised too much still.
Oh, that's not what this thread is about.
Never mind.:redface:

Would you feel better if i seduced all my friends who are becoming architects and force them into creating boobies shaped housing.

I could do that you know.

Kiid Wrote:Well all the tall buildings look like fat cocks... I don't see much femininity in society. People use to worship both male and female gods. It was like ying yang I believe. But I don't see a balance. It's always been men that are top dogs in the world that I've grown up in. Also I think humans should no longer be allowed to expand over the land and we should pant 70 trees per person per year u.u

That is all.

I think that you have a very fertile imagination. Did you see the joke I posted here?: http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=26010. Think enough about it and you will convince yourself.

gay or straight people's image of what is masculine is off. We are all team players, sit behind a desk and or feel part of a team. When was the last day someone had a thousand calorie day at the gym? Poured a concrete garage floor. Maybe replaced their car's ecu? Most of our image is fake.

In a lot of ways women are more in key with them selves.

I agree with your statement about the world being over-masculine... but I think attributing the "phallic" shape of some buildings to that is a stretch. A 600 metre cuboid is far easier/cheaper to build than a 600 metre cube.

I'm not an architect, but I assume that the current shape of our buildings is just a natural progression as we slowly worked out what worked/didn't work over the years.

I personally think the over-masculinity/top dog paradigm just originated as a natural progression. As the physical differences between men and women became more obvious, with men taking the providing/protecting roles as their own, I think it soon became an inevitability.

Men, I think, kind of - took the role of leader, with the strongest becoming the chief/king, etc - and soon I think these individuals had so much power that it was taken for granted, and they no longer had to prove their dominance, they became born into it - but I guess maybe if a woman was born into it people would be more likely to question it? Of course, that's purely conjecture on my part - and probably wrong xD

So as men had this dominance, over the centuries, I guess they made a lot of effort to keep it, and make their aspects (the masculine aspects) be regarded as the better ones, and thus women's rights probably devolved as a result - as they became seen more as baby-machines & chefs. I can't imagine if they had voting in the Stone Age, for instance, that women would have been excluded at any point. But again... conjecture Tongue

However, women got their right to vote eventually, and now they can even join the police if they want (OMG), or become architects(!) So who knows, maybe we'll start seeing more boobies on the New York skyline?

I personally can't wait.

Boobies? You want boobies? Phallic symbol included?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsHu3qO-8SrqsRcR2no8H...A3Si-i1ia8]

Ironic, isn't it?

And plenty more where they came from

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTibRyCMvEfqRw-8Mtrx_C...TvznyiK6WQ]

[Image: Blue_Mosque_Armenia.jpg]