Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Society.
To me violence is violence no matter who commits it man or women. People have to be accountable for their actions and face the music if they have done anything wrong.

I have brought up the Lorena Bobbit incident on several message boards over the years for exactly the same reason....

I see ALOT women cheering her on ...can you imagine men cheering on a man who cut off his wife's breasts because she cheated? Funny thing...not a single person ever commented except for one woman who insisted that it was "different" but would not elaborate when I challenged her on it. It is nice to see people commenting.

My mom was violent. I am very aware of the double standards because I watched her manipulate society around her VERY SUCCESSFULLY using her gender and her appearance to do so. I was hospitalized for many months of my life due to the things she did to me. Had I been in my father's care at the time he would have been in jail.

The bright side though...there is a silver lining in every cloud. Thanks to her I have escaped the mass delusion that most people suffer from where they think appearances and images are reality. I know better thanks to her.

Anyone, weak or strong or man or woman, can be dangerous when they grab a weapon...heck they can even be dangerous in the right mindset. But the idea that a woman would become more enraged at not being taken seriously makes perfect sense. I know I've been looked at like that before, we all have at some point or another. And damn if it isn't infuriating to know that this person in front of you thinks you're a joke.